Chapter Eleven- His friends and the Dinner

Angelina’s point of view:

I finished the task he gave me at exactly 7:20pm, I used the remaining time to clean the kitchen and also clean up. Yes, I smell like the soup so I feel disgusted with the smell that I had to take a shower, when I went back to the kitchen, I assumed the guests were already there because I was hearing voices from the living room. I sneaked out of the kitchen to peek at the guest; I know I am not permitted to go to the sitting room so I stood at the door that linked the kitchen to the living room. I peaked on them, Mr. Martins and a ginger haired person sat on the three seater leather couch while a back haired person sat on the one sitter chair.  They all look expensive seriously, these people are freaking rich.

The ginger haired guy was the one talking and the remaining boys were just laughing. The blacked haired guy and Mr. Martins are the ones laughing. Mr. Martins laughed oh my god, he is laughing I can believe this. I can't believe is laughing.

He looks more handsome with his expensive laugh. His white full set teeth are on display, seeing him laugh made me smile. Angelina, he abused you remember, that thought made me sigh. I turned to leave but unfortunately my hand mistakenly and unknowingly banged the vase and that was hurt so I screamed out.

I looked at them back and now their attention is now on me. I looked over to Mr. Martins to see an angry face, what? He was laughing seconds ago, how can he quickly change his face from happy face to an angry face in seconds?

“I am sorry, I didn’t mean to disturb you” I apologized.

“Baby girl, it is okay. I know you from somewhere” the ginger haired guy said as he made his way towards me, he knew me from some here. That is so confusing.

As soon as he made his way to me, he grabbed my hand and pulled me with him until we got to the living room, shit! This is so embarrassing.

“Dave, do you remember this beautiful lady at the club?” he said but Dave glared at him, perhaps giving him warning.

The club?

“Come on, the girl we helped to the hospital when she had a panic attack” he said, but still Mr. Martins glared at him, maybe not interested in the topic. The club? Panic attack? Were they the ones who helped me to the hospital?  I widened my eyebrows in surprise, seriously? Oh my God!

“What do you mean by that sir?” I asked in a low tone.

“We helped you to the hospital, your brother asked for our help and we rendered it, didn’t he tell you?” he asked looking at Mr. Martins.

“You know now, bye. Go and set the table” Mr. Dave said harshly. That was an order so I took my leave.

“Calm your nerves dude, you know I was talking to her” the ginger haired boy said.

“Then follow her,” he said dismissively.

“Fine” I heard footsteps behind me. That means he is following me. I wish I can appreciate him and Mr. Martins but how can I appreciate the When Mr. Martins is giving me attitude? I wish to dislike him but my heart is not agreeing. Fuck it.

I rushed to the kitchen not wanting him to meet up with me. When I reached the kitchen, I gathered three of them and almost left the kitchen when he entered. I stopped and looked at him. He is handsome but not as Mr. Martins. He smiled down at me and said;

“My name is Chris and I know your name is Angelina since last night and Dave has told me about you” he said. What did Mr. Martins say about me to him? I wonder.

“Don’t worry about what he said about you, just that you are his new maid, well forget about his attitude. You are beautiful, you know” he said, seriously what is my beauty has to do with the matter on ground.

“You look a little scared, I don’t bite please” he said.

“Hmm, no I just want to set the table” I said as I walked past him, still he followed me, he helped me in setting the table, serving the table while we chatted. I shouldn’t lie, I was a little scared at first but while chatting and doing things together, I got free with him.

“Done and dusted” he said and I smiled. “You know Dave is not that harsh, if you behave well and are loyal to him, you guys will get along well” he assured me and I nodded. I hope so.

He called his friends to the dinning, and immediately I went to the kitchen. I sat on the chair and paced my head on the kitchen island. Today was one hell of a hectic day. I almost slept but the footsteps were heard brought me back to reality. I raised my head up to see the person, the blacked haired guy walked in; it seemed he was looking for something, when he saw me he smiled a little.

“Hi, you are the new maid here I guess. Hmm my name is Harris; I need a fork, please” he said, I went to the dish hanger and took a fork there to give him.

“You didn’t put any fork there, so you should bring three forks to the table” he said and with that he left.

I took a tray, and I placed three forks and I went to the dining table.

They are eating, Mr. Martins focused on his food so it is my chance to place the forks without getting insulted. After placing the fork, I rushed out of the place as fast as I could.

When I got to the kitchen, I relaxed myself; this is so weird, I swear. I sat on the chair I sat in before. My eyes caught a shadow, immediately the person came closer, I gasped, It was scary. It was Mr. Martins, he glared at me. Seeing him, I shut my mouth immediately and I stood up from the chair.

“What were you discussing with Chris?” he asked. Why should he know what I was discussing with him?

“Nothing sir, he was just helping me to set the table” I replied to him.

“Really?” he asked looking at me suspiciously.

“Yes sir” I told him.

“Have you cleaned up my room?” he asked.

“Yes sir” I replied.

“What about the toilet?” he asked.

“I didn’t wash the toilet, you said your room sir. I didn’t know that I will wash the toilet sir” I said feeling scared of him.

“You shouldn’t have cleaned up the room; you should have not bothered going to my room, idiot. Go there now and wash the toilet” he commanded.                                  
I ran to his room and started the stupid task.

I am seriously tired.

Dave’s point of view:

Washing the toilet is not part of her work; I just want to make her work her ass off in front of me. I went to the bar area to meet my friend. As soon as I got there, I sat down and smacked Chris’ head. I don’t know the reason but probably because he is getting closer to my maid. He whimpered and did his own back, I glared at him seriously he is crazy.

“What was that for, idiot?” he asked.

“Why are you getting closer to her, let her know her limit, fool?” I said while pouring my wine into a glass cup.

“Idiot, if she was in my house I would have fucked her at immediately I set my eyes on her. Don’t you see those tits, they are mad. I swear when my hand touches them. I can give away my properties to Harris. And also those curves, it is crazy. Harris, do you see her lips also? They are perfect for sucking my d…” Harris smacked him before he finishes his nonsense.

"Thank you." I muttered to Harris for smacking his head and shutting him up.

“What the fuck was that? I was just saying what I will do to her” he said.

“Stop it,” Harris said.

“Hey, I know you can’t do that, and that is the reason why I wasn’t facing you. The only  person we know you can fuck is molly. You know what try our lifestyle one day and you will see how interesting it is unlike fucking a p**sy always” Chris said angrily. That can spoil Harris’ mood and make him leave the joint tonight.

“It's okay Chris, let’s close that chapter” I interrupted.

“Thank you Chris, you have always been an ass since the day I met you, anyway I will take my leave. See you again” with that, Harris left.

I glared at Chris before going upstairs giving him the sign to call it a night.