Chapter Twenty- The plan!

Angelina's point of view:

"Good morning sir" I greeted Mr. martins at the door way on my arrival to the house, while Mr. Martins seems to be on his way out of the mansion.

"Good morning Angelina" he greeted me back as he walked pass me to the direction of the parking lot. I stared at his back as he walks to the parking lot until he was gone amazingly. Wow my boss has changed these few days; he has been cool with me. He even greeted me back and call me by my name 'Angelina' I hope I witness more of this by God's grace.

I walked into the mansion with a smile on my face straight to my room to change from my dress to my work uniform, I place my bag on the bed and changed my dress, immediately I was done with that I went to the kitchen still with a smile on my face.

On getting to the kitchen, the smile on my face dropped, my mouth is now wide apart for a moment before I cover my nose with my hand as everywhere stinks. Not only that it's stinks but every freaking area of this kitchen is messy. The kitchen is filled with leftovers, dirty plates, empty cans, cartons and even left over food. The sink is the worse follow by the waste bin area which is at the end of the kitchen island. The kitchen is now a garbage area.

The sink area is full of dirty plates and left over pizza carton. And the waste bin area is full of empty drink cans. And the floor is full of litters!! No wonder he greeted me this morning. I see.

My instinct told me it is not only the kitchen so I went out of the kitchen to the dining area. I was so shocked when I got there seriously I can't believe what us before me now. I have to cover my nose due to the smell of puke. Rough and dirty is an understatement for what the dinning is right now. Litters and puke everywhere on the floor. The chairs are scattered even some chairs would have been broken. The table has been moved from Its original position and that a huge task to move back

Empty bottles of beers are on the table, chairs and even at the mini bar area. I feel like crying because I won't feel myself about cleaning up this whole place. God, there are empty drink cans and broken cups on the floor. Everything is a minor stuff right now compare to the pukes. Shit that's disgusting. I went away from the dining room to other rooms, though they are dirty but they are nothing compare to the dining area, visitors' toilet and the kitchen.

Not to waste any more time I started cleaning up but one thing I am sure if is that Mr. martins will hear my piece of mind when he arrives

Manner less children!!!

Dave's point of view:

I released the breath I have been holding in as I work through the busy door way of my investors' company.

I went inside the conference room without giving any one a glance. I know the people know me as the infamous Dave Martins but this is not the time to think of that.

Mr. Roberts and Mr. Flores are the owners of the company but Mr. Roberts has more shares than Mr. Flores. These two investors are popularly known as the most difficult investors to deal with in the states but as though as they are, they respect my dad and they are nothing in his eyes. let's say I am using that opportunity to partner with them.

If they become one of my investors, the main investors at my company, then my company will get promoted by two ranks. It would be part of the top three companies in the states and this continent. If I work harder with that position, my products, brand and company would be globally known. But to accomplish that I have to get them to invest in my company. Convincing them now is the problem. God, please help me because I am nervous right now.

I sat on a chair opposite to where they are seated. I greeted them with nodding before I put on my usual frown on my face. They two are not looking friendly either, especially Mr. Roberts, I know he is more difficult to work with than his second Mr. Flores. I prefer Mr. Flores to him though.