Chapter Twenty five- Pregnancy

Dave's point view:

"Dave, come back here. Dave I must not catch you, daveee" Angelina keeps yelling as she chases me around the living room. I stole from her plate,  what can I do? She made a small quantity of my favorite dish, the dish is damn delicious so I had to steal from her plate. I couldn't even get the scarification because the food is small, I have to punish her for that later but now I need to escape from her or else I am D.E.A.D 

She stopped running after me and sat on the couch panting hard.  I also stood where I was to catch my breath.  This girl sure knows how to make an adult run. I looked at her face and smiled.  My maid is showing me love,  my maid is showing me what love is. I might have hated her in the beginning but in these couple of weeks, I am falling for her.  It has been two and half weeks since our first night together, to be sincere I feel like I am in heaven with the way she treats me. It is obvious that she is in love with me. And that scares me because in the end I will later break her heart. I can't be a person who is in love,  I am a person that breaks hearts,  I don't care about feelings. 

My real intention with her Is to humiliate her. Later it changes to making her a surrogate mother,  and I am on that plan but the plan is backbiting. I am falling in love with her,  I am already letting my lifestyle go for her and caring for her. 

I crave for her touch every moment, it is like I am attached to my maid. I am falling for her. I am falling for my maid. 

"Catch ya, better don't run, just follow me" She said as she held my hand and took me to the couch.  She pushed me on the couch and sat on my lap facing me. 

"Now your punishment" she twisted my ears with her two hands playfully, but it hurts 

"Ah ah, I  am sorry angelina" I shouted. And she released my ears. 

"I hope you have learnt your lesson,  you duck with me you get this" She said as she proceeded to get up from my lap,  but that's not so fast I grabbed her hand and laid her down on the couch while I get on top 

"You can't do that and get away with it, babe" I smirked 

"What are you saying? You are at the wrong, not me" she said as she rolled her eyes. 

"And that's is the reason why I want to serve you hot coffee, I hope you like this like you always do" I said as I proceed to kiss her

"But Dave we are in the sitting room not in the room,  we can't do it here" she said a little scared, I know she is afraid of someone Barging in. 

"You have never tried the sofa style, i promise you, you will like it" he said

She was about to talk when my phone rang.  Fuck this blocker. 

"Just a minute" I told her as I went away from the living room to pick up my call. As soon as I was out of her sight I picked up the call.  

"Hey Chris what's up?" 

"Guess the latest news" he sounds delighted on the phone. 

"Spit it out or I will make you spill the bean, you know I am not good at guessing" I told him.  And that's the truth, I never like guessing things. 

"Fine dullard,  your ex has known the father of her child,  and the shit is making Harris go gag" he said 

"So who is the father?"  I asked in without having interest in knowing the father,  it is none of my business anyway. 

 "That's what I am about to find out, catch me later" with that, he hung up. That's their problem.

I went back to the living room and Angelina was nowhere to be found, I used that opportunity to go to my study room to work on some files.

Angelina's point of view:

I went to our room as he left to receive the call. I felt dizzy so I went to our bed to rest a little.  My mom has told me that I look pale.  Why won't I? Dave never stops wanting me and I still clean the whole house since we haven't gotten a new maid. The stress is too much. 

After testing for a few seconds I took my phone from the night stand to call the doctor my mom introduced me to. He should be able to tell me what is wrong with me lately. 

I dialed his number, after few rings he picked up

"Good morning doctor,  this is angelina" 

"Oh hello Angelina. How are you?" 

"I am fine, doctor,  please can I come and meet you tomorrow morning?"  i asked him

"Of course Angelina but you have to come early" he said,  thank God I would be able to know what is wrong with me 

"Thank you doctor,  i will surely come early tomorrow, thank you bye for now, " with that I cut the phone. 

Should I tell Dave? 

Should I not tell Dave? 

I am not going to tell him about it,  I can't make him worry for unnecessary reasons.  So I am not telling him. 

I I am not going to tell him about it, I can't make him worry for unnecessary reasons. So I am not telling him.

I texted him that I am in the room

I feel like playing a bit . I don't have the strength to drink his hot coffee.

Unknown point of view:

"What's taking you so long, you should have been at his place and you should have chased the girl out of his life for good" Harris said in anger as he faced his lover.

"Just calm down, baby. I have to plan this so that it will go do smooth. I have collected Abbey's Address from Maria, all I have to do now is to pay him a visit. Just calm down . Huh?" Molly assured him as she stood up from her seat and went over to him. She say on his lap and faced him.

"Won't be good if the couple's have their moment, I mean their last moments together? Let's give them that chance to spend a little time before going to their lives to separate them. I like the way I am playing my game" Milly smiled at him as she pecked him.

"If that is what you want, then no problem. You can have it your way." Harris said to her giving her full support.

"I know you will agree and that's why I love you. Take me baby" she said to him.

"Are you sure? you are pregnant, I mean" Harris said in hesitate

"It's nothing baby. Just take me all" And he took her all.

...

Please like comment follow and share!!!

Love you

Bye.

Zainab.