Thirty Four- His Outburst

Two months later:

Angelina's point of view:

"Mom, it hurts. Shit! my back hurts mom. it freaking hurts. I can't take this any longer. Please mom, I want the baby out of me.  I can't take this shit any longer" I cried out.  I promise you, I don't even know where I am, I just know yet have me taking me up and down. 

"The patient's contraction is enough for us to put her in labor. Just put her in one of the private wards until they reach the normal contraction level." the doctor said.

I need someone beside me now, I freaking need someone beside me.  Then my body and mind screams of one person.  This time I am in support of my mind and body.  I need him by my side.

"Dave!!!" I shouted his name  "Mom,  please I need Dave, call him." I shouted the louder I could before I blanked out 

Dave's point of view:

"Please Mr. Martins, we are sorry for lying, just forgive us and let's move on. Your company needs us" Mr. Roberts said. I know the man is a jerk from the beginning, he is even apologizing to me arrogantly

I didn't bother looking up to them, I continued my work on my laptop.  If I were to forgive them I would forgive them for the sake of Mr. Flores not that foolish Man.

"Please Mr. Martins, let's become partners. If you tell the press about this, our image would be tarnished in society. Please just forgive us already" Mr. Flores said. I looked at him and smiled.  I looked over to Mr. Roberts. He even sits confidently in my own office. Just let me consider them because my company truly needs their investment.

"Fine, I have forgiven you guys. Please can you just go now.  I will call you tomorrow morning" I told them.

"Let's talk here," Mr. Roberts said.

"Don't you understand? I said I will call you tomorrow. I have clients coming over" I told them

Just the phone rang. I checked the caller.  It's dad. My dad’s medical assistant with his health has really improved. Now I can assure my day will stay with me.  He must have called me    to ask about his clients coming over.

"hey dad" I said

"Hey Dave"

"What's wrong? I know you are worried about your clients, just trust me. I will handle them, dad" I said

"No that's not the matter. Look, Angelina is in the labor room and she needs your support.  You have to come over.  We are at the family's hospital" Angelina?  Labor room? I took my car keys and ran out of the office.  How I got to the hospital is still puzzling.  Immediately I got to the hospital.  I went to the receptionist and asked where they were, and immediately the receptionist told me where they were. I rushed there. 

Room 88, private ward

When I got there, I saw dad, mom, Angelina's parents along with her younger brother in front of the room.

"Hey"

But they were not in the mood to greet each other.

"Daddy, I don't really seem to understand what you were saying on the phone?  Angelina? Labor room? Explain please dad" I told him

"Look son, we all know where Angelina is since all these months but we all made a vow never to tell you her whereabouts. And Angelina is pregnant with your baby. Though she wanted to tell you but seeing you and Molly shattered her. And that discouraged her from telling you.  She asked me to help her in getting out of your house and I did. I know you would be hurt by not telling you but we made a vow with her.  We are all truly sorry"

Really? So they all hid that huge secret from me and they expect me to forgive them. That's easy. They knew where she was and they scented innocently even mom. No, I can't take that.

"Really?  I can't believe you guys can do that. You knew where she was all along and you all pretended like you didn't know.  Do you know what I went through because of you guys' plan? I was miserable without her and all you know that especially you, dad. You know what I went through. And you, mom. You call me every freaking day to ask me how I was doing, we have lunches and dinners together and I share my feelings with you, but you never even thought of telling me that.  And you Mrs. Moore I come to your house every freaking day, you always saw me break down before you but you didn't have the heart to tell Me. You all knew the antipodes to my problem but you hid it from me and acted like you cared about me.

Even if you had told me about it and told me she mustn't know I know about her whereabouts. Did you guys think I will let her know? Did you think k would be so silly to ruin her idea? And her. She didn't give me the chance to explain myself.  She just left like that without even considering the consequences. You know what, fuck you guys Fuck you all I hate you. Shit" I told them all. They all bowed their heads with guilt of course they should.  Wicked people.  I couldn't even believe all this.  It is like a dream. They didn't have the confidence and courage to speak.

"Listen up son" Dad tried to speak but I cut him up. I know he will talk.

"not a single word"

I went inside the room with Ange but immediately I saw my baby lying down on the hospital bed in discomfort.  My anger turned to worries. I rushed to the bed. I looked at her. Her eyes are closed, as she keeps turning her body in discomfort.  Her tummy is so big. Huge.

Tears Rolled down her face to both sides of her ears.

I can't take this anymore. 

"Angelina?" I called her.

She opened her eyes and looked at me. She smiled at me.  Angelina smiled at me?  That's a good sign.

She took my hand and placed it on her tummy.

"Our baby, it is coming.  I don't know the gender yet sorry. I forgive you okay. And I love you too. The pain is too much; I don't think I can survive this.  It hurts a lot, I promise you." she said in discomfort.

What the hell is she saying? 

"No, no, don't say that. Let me call the doctor, okay wait" I said as I ran out to call the doctor.

…………..