Chapter Twenty Four- The New Affair

Angelina's point of view:

"Where are you coming from?" Dave asked me immediately as I entered the house.

"The last time I checked, you ain't permitted to ask me that" I told him as I walked towards my room.

"Oh my, still your working day, remember? He said as he followed me.

"Says the person that told me that I should stop working for him not quite long" I said sarcastically.

"So does that give you the chance to go over Jim's house and fuck him when you are still with me like I gave you the permission to go" Fuck jim? Really. I ignored him and stood at the door of my room in an attempt to open it. I turned the knob but the door wasn't opening, which means it had been locked. I looked over to Dave in anger. And all he did was smirking. Fuck this guy big time.

"Give me the keys to my room" I told him calmly.

"I have locked that room, your new room is my room and you must answer my question" he said as he took my hand and dragged me upstairs. If I had objected, he would have been dragging me on the floor. I pushed me to his room and as soon as he entered, he locked the door.

"Why do you smell of cum" he asked.

"Let me out Mr Dave"

"Answer me" he yelled.

"Let me out" I said again, though I am scared but don't want it to be obvious.

"You fucked another guy right, you think I won't know. I own you Angelina. It is either me or no one, I will give you what you and you will give me what you gave jim" he said. His eyes became darker and his voice hides secret motives.

"Mr Dave i-" he cut me off

"Shut up, not even a single word" he grabbed my hand and threw me on the bed angrily. He unbuttoned his shirt as he removed it in a rush, also same goes for his pants, he unbuckled his belt and removed his pants leaving him only In his brief and singlet. He came to the bed as he topped me. I look small compared to his height. He looked at my dance and his emotion changed. He wiped out my tears and he sat on the bed beside where I laid down.

"I am sorry Angelina, I was blinded by jealousy" he said

"Get dressed" he said again as he was about to climb down The bed. Unknowingly I stopped him from leaving my holding his arm as I sat up.

"I almost did it with Jim but I stopped myself. I also want you Mr martins like you do want me" I told him. My hormones are speaking for me right now. He looked back at me and I nodded.

"We can't do this Angelina, you will later regret it" he said as he almost got up from the bed but I was faster, I went in front of him and kissed him roughly, he was shocked at first but he responded to it.

I didn't know how I got on the bed but I know I got there anyway. I am now naked with with Dave on top of me, he is still fully dressed that made me wrap myself with the duvet.

"Don't be childish now Angelina, okay give me undress myself" he undressed himself quicker than expected. He is as completely naked as I am. U couldn't stop staring at his junior, fat and long sure he is bigger than Jim's.

"Keep staring at it, it's all yours, touch it if you like" he said and I did. I touched it. I gave him a nice blow job and sucked. Fuck his shaft is so interesting to play with.

He cummed after some moment later and I swallowed his semen, I don't know how but I did anyway. So salty!

"You are ready for this?" he asked as he placed himself at my entrance.

"I have never done this before, this is my first" I said it with confidence along with shiness

"Wow, I will make it memorable for you, just be calm and endure the pain" and everything went fine. After our adventure, we slept off.

"Good morning Mr martins" I greeted him as he woke up from his sleep. I said at the bedside with his breakfast on hand dressed in one of his shirts. I have read in one of the stories that wearing your partner's clothes is romantic.

He sat up and took the tray from my hand, he placed it on the bedside drawer. unexpectedly he dragged my hand and threw me on the bed, he climbed on top and smirked.

"I have to punish you" he said

"For what?" I asked him as I bit my lower lip.

"For not asking for my permission before wearing my clothes and also for calling me Mr martins instead of Dave, so your punishment is that I going to be spanking you for my cloth and give you a nice morning tea for calling me by my last name, well this is a warning" Dave is a man of his words, he did as he said. my morning was filled with my own moans and cries. He didn't go to work because if I do he has my time. God, I hope I will be able to work by the end of today.

....

Third person point of view:

"I have another plan, Harris. This will make our entire plan so interesting and fun" Molly said as she tossed around her bed while talking to her lover over the phone.

"What's the plan, dear?" Harris asked in curiosity.

"It turns out that Angelina's brother,Abbey, goes to the same school with my little sister and he has fallen head over heels for my sister. So guess what?" She put Harris in suspense.

"Fuck! You know I hate delay, just spit it out Molly" Harris replied impatiently.

"I heard he is overprotective of his sister, so we can use him in our little game. He can be our pawn." She smirked evilly.

"How does all these concern him and his sister?" Harris asked, puzzled.

"He is having a thing with her. They had a date yesterday's night. I hired a spy to spy on them. Now they are love birds" Molly informed him.

"You did a great job there, woman. I should have suspected that they will have a thing together. Dave wouldn't stop talking about her and how he wants to mate with her. I guess she is the only obstacle we have now. If we get her out of our way, you will be able to make him yours and with that, we will acquire all his properties. I will make him regret treating you badly like that." Harris said with so much determination.

"I will get in touch with him through my sister and brainwash him about how bad is Dave's influence on his sister and that he should do everything he can do to protect his sister from Dave" she acted as if she was talking to Abbey, sounding so treacherous.

"We should do that. I know we will accomplish this plan together. Don't forget to act on it, baby. I have tons of work before me that I have to finish. Good night, baby" Harris said.

"Good night, love" Molly said. Harris hung up after hearing her response.

Harris never wanted to acquire his friend's wealth illegally or legally that was not his aim before he met greedy Molly.

His love for her blinded him and he blindly supported her in her disgusting plan. That is, helping her to acquire Dave's property.

But is that possible?