Chapter Twenty Three- Doctor jim

Angelina's point of view:

Those words are too much for me. 

He was the guy at the club!

He has been maltreating me because of the incident of the club and he was even at fault. I should be the one angry instead of him.

I am someone special to him!

I have a special place in his heart!

I should give him a chance!

Everything is nothing but lies, and lies and lies!

Everything is ridiculous, how can he start developing feelings for me? 

I don't know why I am crying but all I know is that I am going away from this house right now. 

I went inside of the house to change my dress. I know he is following me but that's not my problem. I went straight to my room and locked it from behind, I went to my wardrobe to take my dress out, I opened it but to my surprise  there was no cloth in my wardrobe. That's Confusing.  I checked my toilet, my bed. I searched my whole room but my clothes are nowhere to be found. 

That amused me. I went out of my room in anger. I know the only person that can do that is Boone but Dave. As soon as I was out of my room, Dave approached me. Exactly who I am looking for. 

"Where are my clothes, Mr martins" I asked him.

"They are in my room" He answered. I walked past him to his room.  As soon as I went into his house, I locked the door and went inside his closet. I searched for my clothes. 

Immediately I found them,  I took out a top and pants and changed From the clothes I was wearing to the blouse and pants.

I wore slippers, took my purse and went out of the house ignoring Dave's calls.

I went out of his house to Jim's house, I can't go to our house right now. They will all be curious and eager to question me why I came home during the weekday, not the weekend and I don't want that to happen. 

Jim lives in a penthouse which he owns.  I passed through the security door to his living room. 

"Who is there?" he asked from inside as I knocked on his door.

"Angelina" I answered him.

"Angelina?I am coming please" he said. 

Seconds later,  he opened the door. He looks amused though but here I am.  I walked to the living room to sit and for us to have a discussion. 

"The front door was opened" I told him. 

"I must have forgotten to lock it" he said

"okay.  That's nice though but be careful, robbers are everywhere" I told him

"Will be careful Ma, surprised to see you here" he said, I know he is also curious but what can I do?

"Let's watch a movie please. I go for Korean movies especially Lee min Ho's movies.  Do you have any of his series" I asked him

"No sorry,  American movies only"

"Okay,  no problem. I need a romantic movie please, but before that grab a blanket, popcorn and drink to make the movie more interesting" I don't know my motive but I know I am doing this anyway.

"Give me just five minutes okay and we will be on the go" he said as he ran inside the kitchen

Exactly at the time he said,  he came back with a huge blanket, tray filled with packaged popcorn and drinks.  I selected the movie I want to watch.  Place it inside the DVD player. I pressed play on the remote and the movie  started playing seconds later.  I placed the popcorn and drink beside me and covered myself and Jim with the huge blanket as we sat on the floor resting our backs against the chair.  

The movie is more of sex movie to me and it is getting me wet but I have to watch it anyway.

At the end of the movie,  I looked over to Jim. He is quietly watching the movie. I guess there is something wrong with him. His facial expression tells it all. 

"That's good, you know." I said to him

"hmm" that was his reply.  I removed the blanket, jumped over him, causing me to sit on his bulge. He was surprised but he was quiet. I know he wants to talk. But who cares about that.

I rubbed myself against him and that resulted in a moan from me. I took his hand and placed it on my breast as the heroine did to the hero. 

I rubbed his hand against my breast. 

"What are you doing angelina"

"Don't you want this" I told him

"You mean?"

"Tag along Jim '' I told him with a moan as I continued rubbing myself against him. He took hold of my breast.  Pressed it to his satisfaction as he placed his lips against mine. This is my first kiss oh my goodness.  He kissed me like there is no tomorrow, I didn't Aldo derive my self from the pleasure I am getting from his bulge.  I didn't stop, I continued to rub myself against it. He released my lips finally and removed my top leaving my bra to display. I also unzipped him down here and unbuckled his belt. After that I remove his pants leaving with only his underwear.

He carried me from the floor to the sofa,  laid me down and topped me. Fuck I put my hand inside his brief and started rubbing my hand against his dick. He is bestowed with this,  long and thick. I continued rubbing as I touched the cap. And his balls. I went again and started rubbing it. 

"Fuck Angelina" he is also doing his magic on me as he removed breasts from my bra. Pinching, sucking and punishing it. He made his way to my south part as he rubbed me against my pants. This is surely amazing. He kept rubbing me until I came. Fuck. 

I went on top and removed his cock from his brief.  And started sucking it.  I haven't done any of this before In my life, I am just copying the scene from the movie.  After a short period of time he came into my mouth. I left his thing alone and ran to the nearest toilet to spit the shit out.

After spitting and cleaning up my mouth,  I looked over the mirror, I saw my reflection, my hair is scattered,my breasts are out to display,  I looked back at myself and I saw someone who is not me. 

Because the Angelina I know would never do this, Angelina would never do something like this. Am I even following my heart? No, of course I am not following my heart. I am doing this to have the experience the girls have, I am doing this because I am angry. No this is not me.  I will fix this before it is too late. 

I dressed myself back and went out of the toilet, Jim is in the same position as I left him with his eyes closed. I took my blouse to the floor and put it on. 

"Jim" I called him

"Yes" he answered as he opened his eyes.

"Look Jim, I am sorry I led you on but I can't do this. I am sorry. I don't even know what came into me that made me behave like that and I know you will be affected by my actions.  Please I'm sorry,  don't expect this from me again, I have to leave" without waiting for his reply,  I took my purse and left his house to go to my work place.

 Unknown point of view:

"Now or never, we have to execute our plan, he is so full of himself,  I can't wait any longer. I can't wait to see his downfall. I am a member of his properties. Because they are all mine. His properties are all mine.  Dave Martin's properties are all mine.  We have to execute our plan or it will be too late. We have to before he gives the investors what they demand for." the man said as he was seated in his office chair facing a young lady.  They are the only ones in the office, all his employees have gone home. It's late at night.  Obviously his office is the best place to carry out plans and operations.

"What do we do?" the young woman asked 

"it's simple,  you go to his house in two weeks time,  I know you know what to do there"he said 

"Sure, I pity Dave.." she said as she smirked.

.....