Chapter Fourteen- What a grumpy Man!

Angelina’s point of view:      

I ran back to the kitchen, what the actual fuck?

I closed the door of the kitchen, I inhaled and exhaled carefully to make sure I had a steady breath in order to avoid a panic attack, I went to the sink area to rinse my hand.

I wish to act like everything is okay but it is not. My heart is crashing down right now. The person I love is bedding another woman as I speak. Tears rolled down my cheeks.

I don’t even know why I am crying now. Why am I freaking crying?

Okay let’s say I love him, I mean I like him but he doesn’t like me back. He hates the shit out of me. He makes me sad and down everything I am with him so why am I crying for that scene?  I wiped the tears out of my face, and rinsed my face in the sink. I went away from the sink to the kitchen island.

But how did she enter the house? Was it when I was in his room? Well great, preachy and crystal clear. I don’t like him so why am I stressing myself over him. He is not a person I can die for right?

I prepared food for myself and ate it. All of a sudden the door opened forcefully and it made a sound. I know he is the one. He is the only that can act so stupidly, I was still backing the door concentrating on my food, I can’t kill myself because of a man.

“Why did you come to the study area?” what astupid question, but I have to answer anyway.

“I was searching for you, sir” I replied him , still concentrating on my food.

“And why were you searching for me? What was the reason?” he asked, Seriously boss, can't I search for you?

“For your food, I wanted to call you to eat, I have set the table for your lunch” that was a complete lie, that isn’t what I was searching for him but I had to lie now.

“Don’t you dare back me when I am talking to you or when you are talking to me. This isn’t some romantic movie, now face me” he yelled and commanded. Gosh he likes shouting.

I did as he instructed, I faced him but not before turning off the gas cooker.

I faced him, he just showered, he looks so fresh, seriously I love this display right now, and he only put on his shower dress…. Shut up, idiot and concentrate.

I looked at his face and he stared back at me, not liking the atmosphere. I turned my face away.

“Are you fighting with anyone or what?” he asked, why did he ask such a question?

“If I may ask sir, please why did you ask such a question?” I asked him back

“Are you asking me again, anyway take this phone, you can use this one in my house. I have registered a sim and my number is already saved on it, so you can call me instead of interrupting important things” he said. Really? Important things like that?

Tell him tell him now.

He was about to leave the kitchen when I called him.

“Sir?”

He stopped on the track an faced me.

“What is the matter?”

“I want to tell you something. Well, it is a suggestion” I replied just tell me already. He looked at me confusedly.

“I can't manage this house alone, please if you don’t mind this, I suggest you hire a person so that we can manage it together” I said.

He frowned.

“Are you trying to tell me that this work is too much?” he asked making his frown deepens.

“No sir, I am………….” He cut me off

“If the work is too much just leave, understood?” he said and left the kitchen angrily.

What a grumpy man!

……………….

I turned on the gas back, back to my food. I need to eat, I haven’t really eaten today; I am cooking my favorite food porridge. I can't wait to eat it.

“ANGELINA!!!”  He yelled out for my name. I turned off the gas I went to attend to him.

“Do you know that the food is already cold?” he asked angrily, is it my fault?

He cut me off before I could talk

“Go and microwave it all” another difficult task “and before I forget, what are you preparing in the kitchen?” he asked

“Hmm, yam porridge” I replied him.

“For whom?” he asked again. Is there something before him and questions today?

“For myself, my lunch”

“And who gave you the permission to cook except my food in this house?” I swear this man is something else

“I thought I could...” The cut me off

“I didn’t know that I would be removing your eating fee from your salary. Is that okay?” what? No

“No, sir” 

“Then you eat what I eat in this house; do not cook any other food except from the one you prepare for me. Is that crystal clear?”

“Yes sir” 

He is so impossible.

“Now go and microwave this for me.” I carried the whole tray to the kitchen and started microwaving the dishes one by one.

I put the gas on fire again, before I can stop cooking my dish in this house, I will finish cooking this and I will eat it to the fullest.

I waited for my food to be done before taking his food out for him. After when my food is well cooked, I turned the gas off and I carried the tray straight to the dining room, but there is a problem, the stew container is not well placed so I have to be careful, I walked slowly since I don’t have the opportunity to place it well on the tray, the tray is heavy and too warm for my liking, I should have taken a napkin. It is burning my hands, Going and going, nearer to the table and boom. I closed my eyes as I placed it on the table. I smiled at my intelligence until I heard a noise. I opened my eyes instantly.

“Ah” it was from my boss, confusion were all on my face, what is the problem now?

“What is the problem, sir?” I turned to him and gasped. Holy shit what have I done? The hot stew has poured all over his shirt and for sure all over his chest down to his thigh. No, no

“ARE YOU BLIND? ARE YOU STUPID? DIDN’T YOU SEE WHERE YOU WILL PLACE THE STEW, AH!” he shouted in distress.

“I am. I am sorry sir...” I tried to apologize but he shut me up. Tears filled my eyes, seeing him in distress

“Shut up and call a freaking doctor, take my phone and call a doctor right now, it is freaking me alive” he shouted, I wiped my face off and took his phone which was on the table. I did not know how to operate a phone. Another problem.

If I say problem right now is a freaking definition of problem, I think I will be right about that.

……………….