Chapter Eighteen- His comfy bed!

Angelina's point of view:

The arm prevented me from falling and I know the owner of the arm. He held me in his arms by my waist so tight like his life depended on it.

I closed my eyes as I heard the glasses shattering against the tiles until when everything was silent that I opened my eyes slowly to see my boss staring down at me with an emotional face. That is unusual. I had to look away as I felt my down part heat up. Gosh what is wrong with me now? I released myself from his arm but I had to hold on to him again as I feel my ankle hurts, it hurts alot. I sprained my ankle

"It is okay, I understand you sprained your ankle" he bent down and carried me. That took me by surprise, my boss is helping me right now. I have never thought of him helping me before.  

He carried me straight to his room and placed me on his personal bed. I MEAN HIS BED!!! I wonder what got into him today.

Unable to process anything due to the surprise I stare at him, not taking my eyes from him by mistake.

Is this a dream?

Or my imagination?

"Where is the ointment?" he asked

"No need sir I can do it myself, All of  these are not necessary" I told him,  though deep down I want this.

"Okay no problem, take your leave" I stared at him like he had gone mad. How could he do this? The pain hurts like hell talking less of me walking. I should have known that he could never be a better person, he will always be a monster. I stood up from his bed but moaned as the pain increased. I couldn't do this. I lost my balance immediately when he held me and sat me back in his bed.

"Satisfied now?" he said sarcastically.

"Now tell me where the ointment is" he said sternly.

"Inside the kitchen cabinet, by the corner of the kitchen" I told him.

"Isn't it supposed to be in the medical room, put it back there when you are recovered, let me go get it" he said and left the room.

Minutes later he came with the ointment, pain killer and water all placed in a tray. He placed them on the night stand and got to the bed area.

He took the ointment, poured some in his palm, rubbed it against his palms and used it to massage my ankle back and forth.

It was painful but I enjoyed his hand against my skin. I wish he could do that often. Not only my leg but my whole body including my down part.  The thought made me wet so I closed my leg. Unfortunately it meant something to him as he stared at me in an unapproval way. I looked away from him. 

"Don't attach any stupid feeling to this" He said as he continued, after when he was done he gave me the drug to use and I took it gladly.  

After all he placed my leg on his bed indicating I should take rest but I took a nap, who wouldn't on a comfy bed like this?

I woke up feeling much better the other time. Comfy bed, pain reliever and massage did the work thanks to Mr. Martins. I sat up straight and looked around the room to search for him but he was not in the room.  Where has he gone? Ridiculous question; he could have gone to so many places and that's none of my business.

The door of the bathroom opened and he came out with a towel around his waist and water dripping wet from his hair. Has he not taken a bath before or are we already in another Day?

Dave's point of view:

We are not in another day but this is my third shower today.  She is really making me feel horny, like I need her now.  

The way she confronted me woke my junior on and when I held her from falling, her body against mine,  her innocent face. The worst event was when she closed her legs. I looked at her thigh so fresh and not too thick. I wonder what it will be like against my hips, against my waist and against my neck when I eat her up.

But to prevent any rape record here I had to take two showers to make him go back to sleep.

The fact that she is sleeping on my bed caused a fight between my heart and my brain. I have never allowed a girl to sleep on my bed except when she is my bed warmer but the girl sleeping on my bed is not one of them, she is my mains. A mere maid, what is wrong with my heart. I hope nothing is fishy with this.

I went out of the toilet to see her awake. She is already trying to get out of my bed. The girl doesn't even care about herself, she should know that she can't walk because of her leg.

But it took me by surprise when she stood and walked towards me though she leaps and walks slowly but I didn't expect that at all.

"Thank you for the accommodation sir, I am really grateful, I will head to my room now, once again thank you sir" she said to me and headed to the door to leave.  

"Take rest for the rest of the day and tomorrow" I said to her, she turned to me as her face lit up with a beautiful smile on her pretty face, lazy girl.

Did I just say she is pretty? That's a bad omen. I smell it. Did I just say a girl is pretty? I have never said that before besides complimenting a girl with sexiness.

"Thank you sir, I really appreciate it," she said as she proceeded to leave my room.  I only nodded and went to my closet.

Angelina's point of view:

I jumped on my bed carefully immediately after I reached my room.  I took my phone to go through it, I shouldn't lie I love this phone with all my heart.  

Just in a message flashed on the screen. I clicked on it and viewed it. The message is from doctor Jim. Well, I saved his number as Jim with the emoji of cool.

*HI* the messages says,

I replied with *Hello* and bit the send button. Minutes later he sent another messages.

*How are you doing? How did your day go?*

*I am fine and the day was not so stressful* I replied, I don't want to tell him about my day since there is nothing attached to the two of us.

*That's nice. Nice meeting you*

*same here* I hit the send button.

*You are one beautiful I would like to spend my time with* That message made me blush.

*Thank you* I texted him back.

*When are you always free like your day off?* He texted.

*Weekends* I replied to his message.

*Can we hang out this Saturday?*

Is he asking me to go out with him? Oh my God

*Okay, I would love to, I will be looking forward to it* I sent my reply to him.

*Consider it a date, darling* I smiled brightly, today is good, really good.

Just as the door opened and Mr. Martins came in probably caught me with my phone.

"Where is the file I left on the table last night and what are you doing on your phone?"

What I am going on my phone is my privacy, isn't that right.

Shouldn't that be my own privacy?

He walked towards my bed and snatched the phone from me before I could reply to him.

It is like he is already reading the messages as he glared at the screen. He threw the phone at me  as he finished reading through the messages. He has bipolar disorder, he would change his attitude back to the monstrous one. At least, he didn't question me regarding the messages. Thank God.

"Where is the file? It is important" he said as he walked out of my room. I trailed after him and went to give him his file in his room from the kitchen. The remaining hours in the day were blurry to me.

But this man to me is unpredictable.

***