Chapter 1: An Unexpected Awakening

[Hello, before you start reading I just want to let you know this is my first attempt at writing so there will most likely be a lot of plot holes and things that don't make sense at all in this story. I've no idea if this will end up being good or not, regardless of that I hope you enjoy reading my first attempt at writing ~echo star]

POV: None
Location: ???

"Is he waking up!?"

"I'm not sure..."

A frail and beaten up silhouette began to shuffle around on the damp and cold floor of the dark prison cell. Its tried to move its head to see who or what was talking on the other side of the bars of the cell it had been condemned to stay inside. However, since this frail silhouette wasn't used to its new form and every time it tried to move the weight of its new and very large wings immediately threw it off balance.

"H-How? I-"

"Since when could they survive this!?" Another voice gasped, almost as if they'd been punched in the stomach and was completely out of breath.

Around ten minutes after the pair had stood staring at the silhouette in shock sounds of thunderous feet running down the corridor could be heard as another being came to join the pair to see what all the shouting was about. The footsteps echoed throughout the almost empty corridor.

The silhouette had managed to move itself into the corner of the cell and pulled its knees up to its chest as it frantically looked around its surroundings while trying to figure out what had happened and where it was.

Not a lot could be seen. The walls seemed to be made out of a pale yellow stone, known as endstone, while the floor was covered in a dark, cold obsidian. There was nothing to light up the area at all, there were no windows. It was almost complete darkness.

Or it at least should have been.

It was an uneasy atmosphere but somehow the silhouette wasn't frightened. it was definitely somewhere the silhouette didn't want to be but there was nothing it could do.

"So you've somehow survived this. You are supposed to be dead, you realise how much trouble we have to go through now?" The third voice said, clearly trying to hold back an frustrated look on its face as its dark, almost black halo began to glow brighter.

The first two that were stood in the corridor had backed away now into the shadows but their grey-ish purple halos had a slight glow to them, revealing their positions in the corridor.

"Well, I suppose we have no choice but to make you one of us now. You're going to forget about that past life of yours and you're going to learn the way of the watchers" T⍑∷ᒷᒷ said, in an almost enthusiastic tone, the complete opposite of what it was a few minutes ago.

The silhouette shivered at the words spoken to it as if a cold breeze was blown straight down the silhouettes spine. The language used by the three beings was unfamiliar yet the silhouette understood everything that was said. The silhouette knew exactly what T⍑∷ᒷᒷ was planning on forcing them to do and it was something the silhouette hated the idea of.

"How about we start of by giving you a new name? Your old one belongs to who you used to be, you're not them anymore and you never will be" T⍑∷ᒷᒷ said, while trying to hide a faint smile and keep control over its expressionless face.

"Xelqua. That's what you will be known as from now on..."

Fear was plastered across the now Xelqua's face as the news was shared with him. he didn't want to join them or have anything to do with them. He wanted to go back to his server, he wanted to be with his friends, he wanted this whole situation to just be one horrific nightmare but he knew this was a reality he had to deal with all by himself.