Chapter 3: The First of Many

POV: Grian
Location: Grian's started base, Boatem

It was fairly early in the morning, my guess is around 2am, when my communicator wouldn't stop buzzing. I was just enjoying my peaceful sleep when someone had decided to spam some sort of message into the chat. I wonder who thought this would be a good idea, whoever it was is going to be my next pranking victim. I tiredly sit up in my bed and take out my communicator to see what's going on and what was so urgent that it needed to be shared at 2am. The illuminated screen almost blinded me as it almost lit up the whole room, as I read the messages that appeared on my screen stomach felt as though it had been tied into a very tight knot.

What do I even say? I've no idea what to even think at this point. I thought to myself. I just stared blankly at the screen in front of me, this was the last thing I wanted to see this early in the morning.

I suppose I have no other choice but to get out my robes once again and head to HQ. l'm really not in the mood to deal with whatever drama is going on at the moment amongst the other admins. All I have to do now is hope no-one sees me leaving the server in my admin attire while I make my way to central minecraft.

Central minecraft is the main server every minecraft player has access to, it allows players to go through different portals to different servers. Each portal is very similar to a nether portal however the only difference being the different colours of each of the portals. The white portals are servers that are white listed and you can only enter if you are permitted by the admin to do so. The green portals are servers that are open to anyone and you dont need to have admin permission to join. Finally, there is a large golden portal, this portal was surrounded by gold and quartz blocks, the design around the portal frame had intricate patterns due to the quartz stairs and slabs and the odd bit of yellow glazed terracotta used for detailing. This portal was only accessible by admins, a player would only be able to join if they were invited by an admin of a high rank or if a prime admin changed the portal settings to allow anyone to enter.

The three portals resided on the main building in central minecraft, it was a grand ancient looking building which hadnt been changed in decades. The pillars at the front were made of a mix of stone bricks and cobblestone, with some mossy cobblestone in some places revealing how long the building had been there. The base of the building was built up on ancient oak wook logs and oak longs lined the edges and were built up as pillars on each corner. Inside the building there was a high ceiling with white stained glass panes and end rods mixed together forming a large chandelier in the centre. On the left was the white portal, on the right was the green portal and at the very back was the golden admin portal. To enter the server of your choice you had to walk up to the correct portal, depending on if the server you want to enter is white listed or not, open the menu at the side of the portal and select where you wanted to go (all white listed servers have a password you need to put in as well since those servers are private and only the whitelisted members know the password. This prevents non white listed players from entering without permission.) After that you just had to walk through the portal and then you would end up in your selected server.

The admin portal was different however, the portal itself was designed to detected admins through special commands only the prime admins had access to and the portal would only ignite to allow those admins through. If a player approached the portal, it would not self-ignite and the player would not be able to enter.

Once I had left hermitcraft, I made my way into the grand old portal building in central minecraft, I noticed a few other nervous admin walking to the golden portal as well, thankfully I'm not the only late one to this meeting. As I walked down the corridor I noticed a few players staring at me as I passed them, I suppose it's not every day you see a Prime Admin walking around the server.