Chapter 17: The Good Old Days

POV: None
Location: Evolution SMP

Everything was going well as expected.

T҉̘͙͖̠̓ͦ͑̄͜͜͟͞o҉̢̡̲͇̌͗̀͢͝m̴̵҉̸̲̗̰̼͗͌̃̇͟͟͟͠͞͠'s house hadn't been blown up for a couple of days.

M̶̶҉̳͈̺͟͢͠͠ͅa҉͖̟̜̞̂̃̑̽͢͢͠͡r҉̵҉̛̠̩̥̋ͦ̆͆͟͞͡͞͠t҉̷҉̢͖͔̹͛̌͊͘͜͢͠͡͡ȳ̸̵̩̜͔͍̔́͟͟͢͡n̸͐̈́͟͟͝ and J̴̵҉̣͖̃̉̓́͜͢i҉̧̯̤̙͔̑ͧ̅̔ͦ́͜͟͢͝͠m̴̵҉̸̲̗̰̼͗͌̃̇͟͟͟͠͞͠m̴̵҉̸̲̗̰̼͗͌̃̇͟͟͟͠͞͠ȳ̸̵̩̜͔͍̔́͟͟͢͡'s police station way coming along nice- I mean, it was defniately going somewhere...

Z҉͆͢͠͠e̵̡̫̫͍͕̎ͭ̐͟͟͝͞e̵̡̫̫͍͕̎ͭ̐͟͟͝͞'s bunker resembling home seemed to have developed nicely with intricate farms decorating the inside of it.

N̵҉̾͟͞͡e̵̡̫̫͍͕̎ͭ̐͟͟͝͞t҉̷҉̢͖͔̹͛̌͊͘͜͢͠͡͡t҉̷҉̢͖͔̹͛̌͊͘͜͢͠͡͡ȳ̸̵̩̜͔͍̔́͟͟͢͡  and Ṡ̷̢̫̞̻͈͋͛̓̅͜͜͜͠͠͠a҉͖̟̜̞̂̃̑̽͢͢͠͡l̶҉̰͚͖͕̍̈́̅͗̏̇͢͜͜͝e̵̡̫̫͍͕̎ͭ̐͟͟͝͞m̴̵҉̸̲̗̰̼͗͌̃̇͟͟͟͠͞͠ had been getting up to all sorts of little shenanigans.

B̵̴҉̞̠̘̩͍̱́͊͗͜͠͠͠͠i҉̧̯̤̙͔̑ͧ̅̔ͦ́͜͟͢͝͠g̷̵̸̡̼̱͎͎̞ͤͬ̅͢͟͞B̵̴҉̞̠̘̩͍̱́͊͗͜͠͠͠͠ had made some sort of a start to his, what appeared to be a cookie themed mansion.

And last but not least M̶̶҉̳͈̺͟͢͠͠ͅi҉̧̯̤̙͔̑ͧ̅̔ͦ́͜͟͢͝͠n̸͐̈́͟͟͝i҉̧̯̤̙͔̑ͧ̅̔ͦ́͜͟͢͝͠'s home also appeared to be improving at a fairly decent pace.

...

By now the group had completed quite a few tasks for the beings who had named themselves 'Watchers'. They had all jumped a few versions into the future by now and they hadn't heard anything from the watchers in a few weeks.

The admin continued about his morning duties and placed a rose upon the pedestal he had created hoping his dreams would becomea reality and he'd be able to see his best friend again. Once he'd finished that he walked across his makeshift bridge to the big hole he'd created in the ocean that he planned to make his underwater empire.

Meanwhile, a duo that was fairly well known for enforcing laws that no-one on the server deemed reasonable, were arguing over how they wanted the layout of their Property Police Station to look.

"You're not listening to me! I think we should put the cells up here and have our room in a more secluded area around the back of the build so when we get inmmates we won't have to look at them!" The one in the vibrant green shirt said in a raised tone to his friend.

"Yeah, but if our room is out the way we won't be able to see if they've escaped or not! That's why we need the cells in a lower level away from the public so other people can't see them to help them out and we'll be near enough to see if they're trying to escape!" The one in the hero costume stated, feeling proud about his idea.

"If we had both our room and the cells out the way underground, then what's the point in having building here?" M̶̶҉̳͈̺͟͢͠͠ͅa҉͖̟̜̞̂̃̑̽͢͢͠͡r҉̵҉̛̠̩̥̋ͦ̆͆͟͞͡͞͠t҉̷҉̢͖͔̹͛̌͊͘͜͢͠͡͡ȳ̸̵̩̜͔͍̔́͟͟͢͡n̸͐̈́͟͟͝ shouted while continuing to fill in a creeper hole that his partner had caused to blow up just momentes proir to their current argument.

"What are you boys arguing about now?" A friendly voice called from temporary door of the Property Police station.

"Oh, hey N̵҉̾͟͞͡e̵̡̫̫͍͕̎ͭ̐͟͟͝͞t҉̷҉̢͖͔̹͛̌͊͘͜͢͠͡͡t҉̷҉̢͖͔̹͛̌͊͘͜͢͠͡͡ȳ̸̵̩̜͔͍̔́͟͟͢͡. !" ǰ̸̶̭͓͓̀̈́͜͟ͅi҉̧̯̤̙͔̑ͧ̅̔ͦ́͜͟͢͝͠m̴̵҉̸̲̗̰̼͗͌̃̇͟͟͟͠͞͠m̴̵҉̸̲̗̰̼͗͌̃̇͟͟͟͠͞͠ȳ̸̵̩̜͔͍̔́͟͟͢͡ called out to the bush-baby hybrid from somewhere inside the Propert Police Station. "What bring you here?"