Updates and Announcements:

--.09.2022
A question: I thought it'd be best to ask this here, but would anyone be interested in reading 'Evolving To Disater - A Watcher Tale' (the book Grian came across in chapter 7, Part I: Memories).
I've started writing it as a side project for me to do and I was wondering if anyone would be interested in reading it.
The book will only have 5 chapters, as said in Chapter 7, Part I.
If you arent interested in reading it that's absolutely fine!! :)
Just let me know when you can if youd want to read it or not.
~thanks echo

30.09.2022
I just want to say thank you for the 47 total votes that I have received on this book so far. I've no idea how I've gotten that many votes for just the start of a story but it means a lot to me!! <33
~echo

03.10.2022
Tysm for 50 votes on my story so far!! <33
~echo

25.10.2022
74 votes and 798 reads on this unfinished book that's taking me ages to actually get to the drama!!
TYSM <33
Also, Chapter 11 should be coming soon :)
~echo
P.S. I'm pretty sure this has just become a log for me to keep track of my progress on this book, so feel free to ignore it :)

11.11.2022
Full image of the books new cover :)
~Echo

2022Full image of the books new cover :)~Echo

23.11.2022
This book has now got 1.2k reads!!!
(+79 votes)
Seeing this has just made my day!
This book isnt even finished yet and it's already been read this much, what did I do to deserve this?!

<33 TYSM for reading this dodgy book and I hope you have enjoyed it so far and will enjoy what happens next :)
Tbh, I've recently been losing motivation to keep writing this book and seeing all those reads has just given me more motivation to continue this book, despite the fact I feel like the storyline is a mess and the story itself is all over the place, things seem to progress slowly and then I feel like I'm rushing to make drama.

My biggest bit of self criticism is I need to plan out my story more and actually stick to my plan for how the story is going to go rather than changing my mind on the storyline constantly.

Also, is there any point to this 'Updates and Announcements' chapter, like do people actually read this and care about it? If not, I'll just keep my dodgy tracking of progress of this book to myself :)

~Echo ♡

21.12.2022

2022