A drawing +Prime Admin fact(s) :)

Sorry this isn't the next chapter, however the next chapter should be finished soon!!

This is just a drawing of a general idea of how I imagine the Prime Admins to look.

(Also, this is the Prime Cloak, the robes would be the same but a bit shorter for easier mobility as they can he worn during battles and would have sleeves. The Primes can choose which they prefer to wear, for more casual events they are more likely to wear the cloak but for serious situations and fights the robes would be worn.)

Only Prime Admins have the option of a cloak or a robe, all other admin ranks are given robes.

I'm not sure if I like the drawing or not as it is very rushed. Also, as usual I am open to any kind of constructive criticism on how I can do this better :)
If I can be bothered to (and if you'd be interested in seeing it) I might draw some other characters from my book.

 Also, as usual I am open to any kind of constructive criticism on how I can do this better :)If I can be bothered to (and if you'd be interested in seeing it) I might draw some other characters from my book

p.s. this is my first time drawing wings without tracing...

Also, quick question:
Would you want me to make another 'chapter' thing for the order of admin/watcher ranks and facts, etc. ?
~Echo