Chapter 5

The Next Morning || Isabelle's POV
————————————————————
I woke up around 8:30 am on this lovely Wednesday morning to surprisingly silence. Based on what these boys have told me, I figured they we be up making a ruckest. I throw my hair up into a messy bun and walk out the room with underwear and a long t-shirt on, not like anyone will see it anyway. I see that both of the bedroom doors are still closed but stop dead in my tracks when I see Tommy asleep on his back on the kitchen counter with a beer still in his hand. I continue walking slowly into the slightly trashed apartment and look to my left to see a half naked girl sleeping on the couch. "What the fuuuuck.." I whispered to myself as I continue to the fridge. I see a note stuck to the fridge door.

Going out on the Sunset Strip
Saw u sleeping and didn't want to wake u
Sleep tight
Tommy

"Aww how sweet" I smile and look at Tommy sleeping like an idiot. I grab some grapes out of the fridge and wash them in a bowl. While i'm putting the rest away I hear a bedroom door open and close. I look up to seeing a girl walking to the front door to leave. She stops and looks at me with a blank expression and pursed lips.
     "You too?" She asked politely pointing at me with her heals in her hands.
     "I uh.." I scratched my head and looked down at myself realizing it definitely looks like I was waking up from a one night stand. "I ju- I just live here.."
     "Got it." She said then walked out the front.
     "Well that.. just happened. wonder which room she came out of..." I said looking down the hallway. Probably Vince.
      "*Groans* oh fuck" Tommy said as he was waking up. "what time is it?" he said rubbing his eyes.
     "8:30 ish"
     "oh fuck that is way to early" he said sitting up and rest his head in his hands. "oh shit. hey Iz you gotta get her out of her" Tommy said pointing at the girl passed out on the couch.
     "What!? why me!"
     "Well I can't do it. just tell her she has to leave and i'm still sleeping"
     "wha-" I couldn't even finish before Tommy just plopped back down on the counter acting passed out still. "Oh my fucking god" I walk over to the girl and lightly shake her shoulder. "Hey *shake* hey" She starts to wake up. "Hey you gotta get out of here before he wakes up." She sits up and looks around.
     "Oh shit" she says while gathering her stuff. "thanks" she says before closing the door.
     Tommy sits back up. "Damn! You're like a natural at this" I just roll my eyes at him.
"Well... I've had to be the lady leaving before so" I said minding my own business.
"Oh really now" Tommy said smirking and waggling his eyebrows at me. I turn to look at him for a second before sitting down at the table. "So you are that type then"
"A whore?" I asked raising an eyebrow
"No no. That's not what I meant. I just didn't know if you were to type to just go with guys."
"Well not really. I mean I like to have fun every once in while like that but I usually like to get to know the person at least a little before I sleep with him. I mean i've hooked up at parties before so im not that much of a prude."
     "Huh" Tommy said still smirking before getting up. "Well it seems that we'll have to keep you around after all."
     "Oh please. Stick to your girls, I already saw one leave this morning. I guess I should have expected that with Vince" I say laughing a little
     "Yeah definitely" he said scoffing. "wait. Vince didn't bring anyone back last night" My smile quickly dropped from my face, for what reason, i'm not so sure. "Must've been Nikki" Tommy said before getting up and heading to the bathroom. Did I like Nikki? No way! Nikki is just flirty and i'm a hopeless romantic with an addictive personality. These boys are all lady's man's and now how to mess with me. I can't let them get to me. and i won't. They are just going to be my friends. My roommates.
     "Hey Iz! You know where the Starwood is right?" Tommy asks while walking back to me.
"Yeah I've been there plenty of times. it's like a 15 minute walk from work"
"Oh really? Nikki works there, he got us a gig. You should come watch us. We'll take you back stage before the show and you can stand side stage or front row. Whatever you want." Tommy said with a big smile.
"Nikki works there? I wonder if i've ever seen him...but yeah of course i'll go. when is it?"
"Saturday night 10 o'clock!"
"Perfect I get off at 9. I'll come home and then meet you guys over there"
"Awesome! And don't forget the after party" Tommy said slapping the table before getting up.
After I finish my breakfast I head back into my room. My shift starts at 3 so i'll probably take a shower and get ready for the day. I grab a change of clothes and my makeup bag and head into the bathroom. I set my stuff down on the counter and go to turn on the water.
     "AHHH" I scream and fall back. All three boys come bursting in through the door.
     "Isabelle! What's wrong!" Tommy said crouching down and holding my shoulders
     "We heard you scream" Vince added.
     "There's a spider in shower!" I lightly yell back. Nikki walks in more and steps over us.
     "Oh my god. You woke me up because of this little thing!" Tommy and Vince stand me up. Nikki grabbed some toilet paper and kills the spider before flushing it down the toilet.
     "Thanks" I said smiling shamefully.
     "Wait till she finds out about the roaches" Nikki said laughing at me.
     "THE WHAT?!" I yelled wide eyed. Tommy and Vince laugh at me too.
     "Yeah.. Good luck Iz!" Tommy said patting my shoulder before he and Vince walked out.
     "Bruh" I said quietly. Nikki just continues to giggle and shake his head. I go to turn back around but Nikki goes to pull his pants down. "Oh my god! Nikki! What are you doing! I'm standing right here!" I say turning my head around and blocking my eyes.
     "I'm taking a fucking piss" He says back to me.
     "With me standing right here?!" I say still turned with my head facing away.
     "So what's the big deal? Why you want some" He says laughing. I can feel the smirk on his face.
     "Oh. My. God. Nikki!" I says sternly.
     He flushes the toilet and i'm still turned around not wanting to see anything. He puts his hand on my shoulder making me flinch and  I look up at him. "I'm just messing with you baby." He said to me winking. "You live with three boys, get used to it!" He said walking out the door and closing it.
     "Baby?" I said super quietly under my breath. No way he meant that. Like he said...he's just messing with me. "Cmon! You expected this- don't let it get to you!" I scream to myself in my head. "Whatever."
Nikki's POV
"I'm just messing with you baby" I say winking at her. "Damnit I shouldn't have said that" I thought to myself. "You live with three boys, get used to it!" I said to her while walking out the door. Once I closed the door, I whispered to myself. "Shit!"
————————————————————