Chapter 15

Isabelle's POV
————————————————————
     "Nikki!" I said getting up out of my chair and rushing over to him. Tommy followed behind. "Nikki oh my god are you ok?" I put my hands on his arms
      *Inaudible slurs* he pushed my hands away.
     "Sixx where have you been?" Tommy asked stepping in. Nikki tried to say something but couldn't get a word out before practically collapsing. "Whoa whoa Nikki, man" Tommy said as we were trying to keep him off the ground.
     "Nikki... hey hey hey." I whispered to him "Can we get some water of here please?!" I shouted to the near by waitress while kneeling next to Nikki. He again shooed me away. Tommy got up and ran to the bar. I grab his cheeks with my hand. "Hey! Sixx! Look at me! Is this about last night? Huh? Ok? Listen, Nikki. I'm sorry. I was scared- I just didn't want to move too fast! I'm still getting to know you and I wanted to wait!... Nikki please look at me." He turned his eyes slowly, looking pissed. His eyes were red and dry, as were his lips. His breath reeked of alcohol and his hands were cold.
"Jus... just leave me- me a.. alone. Isabelle." He brushed me to the side and tried to stand up but fell again. "Nikki.. please let me help you." Tommy rushed back over with a glass of water and a cold rag.
"Come on Sixx." Tommy hoisted him up and helped him into a chair at the table we were sitting at. "Drink this." Nikki reached for the glass and put it to his lips. "Actually drink it dumbass" Nikki raised the glass a little higher.
I put my hand on his forehead. "God Nikki you're burning up." I brushed the hair covering his face back and put the cold rag on his forehead. He closed his eyes and leaned his head all the way back. I look over at Tommy and he looks just as worried.
"Is he alive" Tommy mouths to me. I just shrug my shoulders. He then takes over for me and holds Nikki's head in place while keeping his hand on the rag. I take a seat back down in my chair and slam the rest of drink.
I shoot my hand up for the waitress "4 shots. tequila. house."
     "4 shots? you really want Nikki drinking more booze?" Tommy asked while still holding Nikki's head.
     "Who said these were for you?"
"Well sharing is caring" Tommy said, taking the fourth shot for himself. "We gotta get him home. I don't think he's conscious."
I lean over to the side to see his face "eh. 2 more please." I shout to the waitress. Tommy gives me the look. "What? I've had a rough week!" The waitress comes back with two more shots and slides one over to Tommy. "Cheers!"
"Bottoms up!" He said, then slamming the shot.
"Alright. Now we can go." We cash out our tab and I grab my bag. We try to sit Nikki up straight up but his body is limp. "Nikki, you awake?" He mumbles something quietly that neither Tommy or I could understand. We wrap each of his arms around our shoulders and lift him off the chair. Most of his weight leaned into me when he got up and almost took me down but Tommy helped me support him. His neck is limp, causing his head to fall forward. Thank god we only live up the block from the bar because carrying Nikki up the sidewalk was not easy. Tommy mostly took over when we got to the stairs and I followed behind. After a fall or two we finally get to the door. I unlock it and walk into the living room. "Were ba-ack!"
"You were only gone for like an hour- oh I see..." Vince says seeing Nikki stumble through the door. Vince and Mick were sitting on the couch, looking like they were rehearsing a song.
"C'mon big boy" Tommy says, struggling to get Nikki to his room. I run up and hoist myself under Nikkis free arm and get him in bed. "Fuck this. I'm going to bed" Tommy says walking immediately out the door.
"Come on Nikki let's get you changed"
"*mumbles* No"
"Oh come on Nikki, your clothes are filthy." I say with my hands on my hips. He doesnt make a move or a sound. "Fine then" I walk over to his bed and start undressing for him. He'd die of heat stroke if he fell asleep in all this leather. Like a baby, I had to take off his shirt and jacket with his limp arms in the way making it difficult. When I got to the buckle on his pants I looked up to see him lying back and smirking. His eyes are closed and he rested his rested back on the pillow but he can't hide the smile. I couldn't help but blush at the smirk because, who wouldn't? I start the wiggle off the leather pants and I can see the smirk growing wider on his face. "Keep it in your pants would ya?" I say still blushing.
"I would... but you're taking them off" He says with his eyes still closed. I scoff at his response. When I get him undressed I pull the cover over him and get up to leave. "Wait!" he shouts for me. "Stay" I stand there for a second. "Please" he begged.
"Nikki- I have to change" I respond
"Here" he reaches for a shirt he had on the side table. "Just put this on... but please. Stay" He slurs his words and talks softly.
"Fine." I say sweetly. I take the shirt he threw on the bed and turn my back. I take off the sheer top and put on the tee before removing any other clothing. I take off my heels, leather pants and bra and leave them on the floor. I take a hair tie from my bag and put my hair in a messy bun. His eyes were closed when I turned but when I turned back around I saw him close them quickly. "Were you watching me change?" I say with a laugh.
"No," he says bluntly.
"You're still smiling ya know" That just caused him to smile more. He opened his arms, signaling me to get in bed, and so I did. I get under the covers and rest my head on the pillow with my back turned to him. He pulls my side and turns me to face him. "Really Nikki" he just looks into my eyes with his arm still around my waist. He pulls me closer to him and plants his lips on mine. I can't resist and kiss back for a second before pulling away. "Ni.. Nikki you're drunk"
"And you're beautiful" he looks at me with a drunken, closed lip smile.
I blush and look down. "Let's just.. Get some sleep. Ok Nikki?" I smile at him.
He closes his eyes and pulls my waist closer to his. I turn my body so my back is facing him again and he latches his arm tighter around me. I soon fell sound asleep in his arms.
————————————————————