Chapter 18

Isabelle's POV
————————————————————
     We got back to Sunset Blvd and Tommy insisted we just drop the car off at home and walk since he guaranteed we will all be highly intoxicated tonight. That's what I'm hoping for; that and a massive hangover. "Ok, where should we go first? Seventh Veil? Body Shop?" I ask, holding Nikki and Tommy's arms as we walk down the sidewalk.
     "Whoa whoa whoa hold your horses now. Let's just get a drink to kick off the night first before we get too crazy" Nikki says to me
     "Oh come on Sixx" I whine
     "Trust me, you're gonna want a few shots in your system before walking before walking into a place like that," he says pointing to one of the strip clubs on the other side of the street.
     "Fine, one drink and then we go, ok?"
     "Yep" he pulls me into the nearest bar next to us and the boys pile in too. Nikki practically drags me to the bar. "What do you like straight?"
     "Uhh, Jameson?"
     "5 Jameson and 5 Jack," he tells the bartender. She pours the shots out for us.
     "Here you are" she pushes them forward
     "Thank you very much," Nikki says
     "Ok so like two of each then?" I ask Nikki
     "Oh no no no. These..." he pushes the five shots of Jameson to me "are for you"
     "Of course they are..."
     "Cmon Helter Skelter, have a drink.. Or five!"
     "Don't call me that" I say sternly
     "Fine. Miss Isabelle Middle Name Helter-"
     "Luara"
     "Your middle name is Laura?"
     "Yeah, I told you this."
     "Ok, Miss Isabelle Laura Helter, would you please make me the happiest man in the world and take these five shots with me?" He says picking up one and handing it to me.
     I take the shot from his hand and down it. "Yes... a million times yes," I say sarcastically. "You're a shot behind Sixx," I say, handing him one of his shots. He takes it from my hand and downs it too.
     "Ok, let's make it a game, we each need to tell a secret before we take a shot"
     "I feel like this is a lose-lose situation."
     "Probably, ok. I lost my virginity while this girl was babysitting." He takes the shot.
     "I lost my virginity to my old landlord" and shrugged my shoulders while taking the shot. Nikki spit out the coke he was sipping.
     "WHAT?!" he shouted.
     "Hey! I thought this was no questions asked!"
     "It is now!!"
     "No. Your turn."
     "Uhhh fuck ok... I tried to get my mom arrested but it kind of backfired" he takes the shot.
     "You're gonna tell me about that later.. i-" I laugh for a moment. "I duct taped my high school principal to the wall.. got a week's worth of suspension"
     "You're seriously the coolest chick ever"
     "Thank you" I smile and take another shot.
     "Alright, I uhhh... let me think... ooh! I used Tommy's toothbrush this morning!"
     "Ahhh c'mon Sixx that's disgusting! What color is his toothbrush?"
     "Uh it was the blue one" he says taking a sip from his drink
     "Nikki.. the blue one is mine." His eyes go wide before he bursts out laughing. I cover my mouth "Nikki!! You used my toothbrush?!??!?!"
     "I didn't know it was yours!" He continues to laugh
     "Oh Nikki, that's disgusting!"
     "Well it was probably cleaner than Tommys so it's not that bad"
     "For you maybe!"
     "I'll buy you a new toothbrush, how bout that?"
     "Yeah, you will"
     "Deal, now your turn."
     "I never even started my junior year" I shrugged my shoulders and took the shot
     "Oh damn, you've got me beat. I dropped out my junior year. I keep forgetting you should still be in school"
     "I'm 18! I would have graduated by now"
     "Yeah like last week!"
     "Oh shut up! How old are you huh?"
     "22" he says proudly
     "We're only 4 years apart!"
     "Actually 5, my birthdays in December"
     "Still! Go, your turn"
     He smirks and looks down, almost blushing. "You wanna know something?" he moves closer to me and leans his arm down on the bar.
     "Anything and everything," I say with a seductive voice.
     He takes his last shot "I think.. You're really hot" he says with a drunken smile
     He is noticeably tipsy and I can't help but have a tight-lipped smile. I roll my lips in "You wanna know something too?" I step closer to him, definitely getting drunk myself. I took my last shot too "I think.. We should get out of here" I whisper into his ear. Yep, I am definitely drunk. Whoops.
     "Come on." He takes my hand and takes one step before Vince speaks up.
     "Oh are you guys ready to go?" Vince asks
     "Yeah, let's get outta here and show missy here how the boys really have fun." Tommy adds and puts his arm around my shoulder then stands in between Nikki and me.
     "It's her initiation into the Motley family!" Vince yells.
     "I feel sorry for ya, kid" Mick pats my back.
     I laugh and smile "let's get a move on, shall we?"
     They all cheer and Tommy leads me out the door. "Where to first newbie?" Tommy asks me.
     "I wanna try Seventh"
     "Starting off at the top huh?"
     "I want to at least remember one of these places before I drink the bar out."
     "Ok then, let's get you fucking hammered!"
     We walk into the Seventh Veil and a wave of nervousness overtakes my body. Vince doesn't waste a second getting to the nearest girl. Mick and Tommy head straight to a table and get us a spot near the stage. I turn to Nikki and get closer to his chest "Nikki, I don't know about this" I say nervously.
     "It's ok. I figured you'd get uncomfortable" he says looking around, almost like he is nervous too. "Lets get you a drink to calm you down. I want you to have fun tonight so if theres any time where you feel uncomfortable and want to leave just let me or one of us know and well leave with you. Ok?"
     "Ok" I soft softly with a tight-lipped smile.
     "Dont feel like you'd hold us back either, we do this all the time" he gives me a reassuring smile.
     "Dont know if thats a good thing or a bad thing" I respond
     "For our wallets? No. For the girls, yes."
     I laugh "Ok, lets get a drink"
     He puts his hands on my shoulders and turns my body around, I laugh. He keeps his hands on my shoulders and guides me through the club to the table the guys grabbed for us.
     "So hows your first strip club experiance" Mick asks sarcastically
     "Its... I-" I laugh "I need a drink"
     Tommy waves his hand up singling the waitress to our table "maybe youd be more comfortable if you got up there too" Tommy laughs and slaps Nikki chest with the back of his hand
     "Youre sick Tommy" Nikki says
     "Oh please I know youre thinking it too"
     I look at Nikki with a 'wtf' look and Nikki looks at Tommy with the same expression.
     "What can I get you gentalmen.. And lady.." the waitress asks
     "Shots! Lots of shots!" I say and put my forehead in my hand.
     "Bring us a bottle of jack with 5 glasses, and however many shots of tequila this will get us. House." Nikki says handing her a 100 dollar bill. She takes the bill and walks away.
     The boys get distracted by the chick on stage for about 2 minutes until I speak up. "So... I dont really know what Im supposed to do here.." Then two waitresses come back with half full bottle of JD and tray full of shots.
     "Here Iz" Nikki pours me a glass of Jack and hands me a shot. "Take a shot, drink some jack and get a lap dance, then youll be more confortable."
     "A what now?!" I shout. Tommy calls a girl over
     "How much for a dance darlin?" Tommy asks her.
     "20" she says.
     "Ok" Tommy ruffles through his wallet and pulls out 40 bucks.
     "Were doin a double. One for me, one for her" Tommy points at me. My eyes go wide
     She takes the 40 bucks and calls another girl over. I down as many shots as I can before they lead me and Tommy to a private room. "Tommy, im going to fucking kill you."
————————————————————