Chapter 14

Meanwhile with Nikki
————————————————————
"Like what the fuck man! I wasn't supposed to get attached to her because I knew this would happen. Oh but here comes same ol' me doing some stupid shit and fucking up everything! What do you think?" Nikki said looking at the pigeon standing on the bench seat he was sitting on.
*Tweet* from the bird
Nikki's sighs "Good talk." He slaps his knees and gets up with a bottle of Jack in his hand. He walked around stumbling with messy hair and blood shot eyes. It was obvious he was severely drunk, especially when he's holding a bottle of whiskey. After what seemed like minutes, he woke up behind a dumpster in the back of an ally. Night sky, busy streets, the whole town is awake. "What the fuuuck" he says pulling his body off the ground. He stumbles for a minute still waking up from whatever he could have been doing. He got to the end of the ally and realized he wasn't so far from home. He was in the back of the Whiskey A Go-Go. He turned his head to the right and saw the reason he ended up here in the first place. Isabelle holding Tommy's arm and walking into the Whiskey.
Isabelle's POV
     I walked with Tommy to the Whiskey A Go-Go. I wore a black sheer top with a black bra underneath and leather pants with red shoes. My hair was curled and my makeup was done. It felt so good to look pretty and put together. When we arrived I sat down at a high table with Tommy and ordered a drink. "What a fucking week i've had" I sigh and take a sip of my martini, yeah i know i'm getting fancy.
     "Tell me about it" Tommy rolled his eyes. "You seem to fit right in with us. We call ourselves shit magnets. Looks like you're no different" Tommy giggles.
     "I mean this week started off great, got a new place, new friends, mostly, food to eat and drinks to get drunk on but then shit took a turn for the worst. And pretty quickly."
     "Well some believe we are cursed. I blame Nikki and Mick!" He shrugs his shoulders and smiles
     "Why Mick?"
     "Oh he's an alien."
     "Cool. Does he do tricks or something"
     "He's an alien, not a dog" Tommy and I both laugh. "So... what's goin on with you then"
     I looked around the bar quickly and leaned closer to Tommy. "I need to tell you something" I whispered to Tommy "and you can't tell anyone"
     "Yeah go ahead" he whispered back.
     I paused for a second not knowing if I should really tell him or not. "Something.. else.. happened last night"
     "Did that asshole fucking rape you because I swaer to god Isabelle I will-"
     "No no no Tommy isn't not that!... It's about Nikki.."
     "Oh shit. Do tell" He said sitting back in his chair and crossing his arms.
     "So last night.. I had a bad dream. He said if I needed anything I could go to him, which I thought was kind of weird because he doesn't seem like the "comforting" kind of person but it was nice so I took up his offer. He was helping me settle down a lot and even told me he was gonna kill this guy so he seemed to care. Anyway I went into his room, saw him sleeping, was gonna leave, he saw me, told me to come back so I did. He was really nice, making me laugh and we were just having a good time. I was gonna leave but he insisted I stay so I said I would if we listened to music. I went to my room and grabbed this mixtape of some country music I like to listen to when I need to relax. Then this song that I really love came on. I started humming to it and closing my eyes and he must have been watching me because when I opened my eyes I saw him smiling at me. The song is pretty romantic and it was probably just because we were in the moment but..."
     "But..."
     "He-.. he kissed me"
     "Oh. My. God. You didn't"
     "We did.."
     "Wha- how- huh???" he said as his voice kept getting higher
    "I know..."
    "Di- did you ki- kiss back?"
    "After a second I did... and even worse... I liked it. Like A LOT." Tommy was speechless. "And it was more than just a kiss too."
     "Did you fuck!?"
     "No! but if I didn't stop.. things could have escalated"
     "So what else!?"
     "I mean it was a full blown make out. He was on top of me then I was on top of him, my hands were through his hair and  his were feeling my body- I mean fuck.. Tommy I- I-"
     "What happened after you stopped- why did you stop? not that i'm complaining about that i'm just wondering"
     I giggle "I just don't think it would have been the best decision. I mean we live together and I didn't want to ruin a relationship that hasn't even started with him because I didn't want anything to be awkward between us if we were together and things went south."
     "Well looks like that already happened based on this morning"
     "What happened this morning?"
     "You? and Nikki? You were both acting awkward and avoiding each other. Plus when you left after I asked about drinks tonight he got all pissy and stormed out."
     "What?"
     "Yeah. Mick said something about Nikki liking you and getting jealous bu-"
     "Whoa whoa whoa- who said anything about Nikki liking me?"
     "Oh no no no no- Nikki didn't say anything. It was just a thought as is to way Nikki may have left. Ya know.. a theory"
     "Fuck" I said putting my head in my hands.
"Why what else happened"
"Well.. I freaked out then left. I went back to my room and finally built up the courage to go and talk to Nikki. When I opened my door to leave he was standing there about to knock. I... I told him that I wanted it. He kissed me again and god his lips are just so soft and gentle FUCK! Then I said it probably wasn't a good idea then he got really stand-offish and told me "yeah whatever it's fine" when it really wasn't fine."
"Oh my god Isabelle... you like him too"
"NO- i don't" I said defensively
"You just said that you wanted it!"
"Bu but-"
"Speak of the devil" Tommy said pointing straight passed me. I turn around to see a drunk, sad, fucked up looking Nikki standing there, looking at me and Tommy.
"Oh. my. god." I wanted to cry
————————————————————