Chapter Sixxty One

It's been a couple of weeks since I bailed out Vince, Nikki and I haven't been able to spend that much time together. We hardly eat dinner together now. It's either I cook and he eats while I go to work or I eat while he's working. I enjoy bartending but I wouldn't mind a change of scenery. Looking for a new job has been on my mind for a few months now but the tips are so good that I would be a fool to quit. If I had enough money, I would enroll myself in a couple of college courses, but for that, I would need my GED, which I don't have either. The front door creaked open, and I looked up from my magazine to see Nikki limping into the house. He wore a sleepy expression, shoulders slumped, and his eyes were heavy with exhaustion. I could tell that something was bothering him, so I quickly closed the magazine, getting up from my seat on the couch. "Hey, Nik" I greeted him softly with concern "Rough day?"
Nikki shrugged, letting out a tired sigh and walking right past me with no acknowledgment. "Yeah, you could say that," he replied, his voice carrying a hint of frustration. He kicked off his boots and dropped his wallet on the bar cabinet, collapsing onto the couch where I was sitting.
I moved closer to him and put my hand on his back, gently rubbing it. "Want to talk about it?" I ask.
Nikki ran a hand through his disheveled hair, his eyes closing momentarily as if gathering his thoughts. "It's just... shit's has been shity lately," he admitted "and I barely have time to catch a break. And when I do, all I want is some peace and quiet."
I nodded not knowing if that peace and quiet was for us or if he was hinting at me to go away. Either way, I knew It hasn't been easy on him, and the toll was beginning to show. "I'm sorry, honey... is there something I could do to help?"
He lifted his face from the throw pillow and said "A blowjob would be nice." I smile to myself whenever he says stuff like that. At least I know I'm doing good if he asks for it, right? I don't mind his comments like that, no one should if they love the person so much that they would trust that person with their body.
"How about something to eat instead?" I offer.
"Are you actually asking me if I want food or are we instigating sex here, Im not getting the memo." He blatantly replied.
I again smile. "Sure, we can destress later but how about I actually cook you something small so you can function for tonight, eh?"
Nikki chuckled, appreciating the attempt to lighten the mood. "Alright, food sounds good. But I could use a pick-me-up before anything else," he said, sitting up shifting his eyes and stretching his tired limbs.
"Nice try Sixx." I rolled my eyes as I got up, heading to the kitchen.

After Nikki's first meal of the night, it started with heavy breathing as we undressed our way into the bedroom. Breaking away from our pretty intense make out I mentioned that "we haven't really had sex in like two weeks."
"I know. So let's not waste any more time." Nikki picked me up and threw my bare body on the bed.
He began rubbing my leg with his hand before he gently spread them apart. I wanted to play hard to get but I was craving him more than he was craving me. My eyes were rolling so far back in my head that I was convinced I was about to go blind. Butterflies filled my stomach and my calves began cramping. Of course, Nikki would never let me have the satisfaction of climaxing before his fun could even start. Though when that fun did start... let's just say it didn't last as long as I would have expected.

He rose from between my legs and position himself to me. Before we even started, it was already finished. Nikki had just leaned over and hovered above when I said "Di-... did you just... already..." nervously.
"Fuck.." he angrily whispered.
"Umm... ya know what it's ok. Nothing to be worried about" I say, patting his chest. He rolls over and flops down in frustration. "It's fine sweety, we can go again if you want-"
"I'm already out so forget it." he runs his hands over his face, clearly defeated and embarrassed.
I roll to my side and prop my head on my hand, facing Nikki "Hey Nik..." he turned his head slowly "You know I don't care right?" I say trying to comfort him. "It's- it's almost like a compliment, ya know? We haven't done it in a while and when you got the chance you were just excited to go at it, no big deal!"
Nikki rolls his eyes and replies "That's just what girls say when guys finish too quickly"
I sigh, "Well do you want to keep going or would you rather wait for tomorrow?"
"Let's just go to sleep." Nikki said turning away from me and laying on his side. Leaving me unsatisfied and restless, I decided to finish the matter on my own. A light buzz radiated from under the covers, sparking Nikki's ears. "What's that?" he shot up. The buzz stops.
I remove the sheet from my face "Nothing" I say quietly.
Nikki furrowed his eyebrows and pulled the cover completely away from me revealing my bare body and a little helper. "Isabelle!" Nikki gasped.
"...what" I nervously smiled with an innocent tone.
"What the fuck is that!" he said motioning to the toy partially covered by my hand.
Again I said "Nothing." I threw the little pink bullet under my leg.
"Uh no-" Nikki wrestled me to try to get the toy out from under me. After my resistance, he resorted to picking me up and rolling me to his side of the bed. The picked up the toy and held it by the base and he looked at me waiting for me to speak.
I sat, covering myself with the blanket, and bit my lip in slight embarrassment. "Well.. even you said it yourself that we haven't had a lot of time together recently... and a woman has needs!"
"So you go out and buy THIS?" he said getting louder, not in a mean way, but beginning to smile. I sat blushing not knowing how to explain the situation. "Really.. Honey.. A vibrator? I know I didn't last that long but I didn't think you'd resort to this!" he slightly laughed.
I hung my head low and glanced up at Nikki. I quietly asked, "Are you mad?"
"Mad?" he sighed with a smile. "Actually.. I'm kind of impressed." I scoff at his response. "Seriously Iz, at least I know you wouldn't resort to cheating on me!"
"Oh god" I rolled my eyes.
"Maybe we'll have to use this tomorrow." he smirked.
"WE?"
"Sh sh sh sh sh sh.." he put one finger on my lip and lifted my chin with his hand "Now, I want you to lay back, close your eyes, and let me take good care of you, ok?"
"Mmhm" I bite my lip, doing as he says.
"Relax baby." Thus came a long, fulfilling night of endless pleasure.
—————————————————————