Chapter 25

I woke up the next morning to the sun peeking through the curtains. I try to get up to close them but a pair of arms tighten around my waist and a head nuzzles into my neck. I smile at remembering last night "Good morning Nikki" I say with a happy morning voice.
     "Mmm" I can feel him smile and pull me closer to him.
     "Did you sleep well"
     "Mmhmm" he nods his head, still smiling.
     "What do you wanna do today?"
     "Sleeeep" he says with a deep morning voice.
     "Well I have to get up and go back to my room before someone notices"
     "Noooo" he whined like a child and reaches for one of my boobs and squeezes it
     "Nikki! Quit it" I say playfully, slapping his hand. "C'mon Sixx". I remove his arm from me and sit up as he groans. "I got a job interview at 5 so I gotta get ready"
     "But it's only noon!" he whines again and watches me as I get dressed
     "Nikki, come on" I laugh
     "Gimme a kiss then" he closed his eyes and puckered his lips
     I could have messed with him but I really wanted to kiss him so I leaned over and held his cheek and gave him a sweet and long kiss on his soft lips. "Ok, I have to go"
     "Ok" he smiles. I slowly open the door and peek my head in the hall to make sure the coast is clear. I run over to my room and close my door as quietly as possible. When I get a second to take a breath I realize what the fuck just happened. I couldn't stop smiling and did a little dork dance in celebration. "Ho-ly shit" I whisper to myself. Ok ok, gotta calm down now... HOLY SHIT THOUGH!! I slept with Nikki Sixx AND he's taking me out on a date!! Breathe, breathe... ok ok. What was I doing? Shower! Shower.. right.

     I sigh as I throw my wet hair in a towel and dry off my body. I throw on some loose clothes and wipe off the mirror from the steam. Oh shit.. I look like shit. I take my makeup bag and do a natural look for now, just so I look presentable. I walk out to the kitchen area to hear the boys bickering about god knows what. "Jeez, what's going on in the peanut gallery?" I say, pouring myself a cup of coffee.
     "Nikki's in an extra good mood, and we're tryna figure out why." Tommy says, batting his eyebrows.
     "Dude got laid" Vince blurted out
     I spit out my coffee and shoot wide eyes at Nikki. "What? No I didn't! Though I wouldn't mind it..." Nikki responded in defense.
     "Whatever you say man, you took off early last night" Vince shrugged his shoulders
     "Did you see anybody walk out of here this morning? No."
     "Nikki, please. You know I wouldn't be up that early."
     "What about you Iz, how was your night?" Tommy asked and they all looked at me
     "Uhh it was fine I guess" I said looking back and forth at all of them listening to me.
     "Do anything fun?"
     "Nah.. nothing really"
     "See, I knew Sixx sucked in bed!" Tommy said laughing
     "WHAT!" Nikki and I said simultaneously
     "You both have hickeys on your necks" Vince responded
     "Are you fucking kidding me!" I said looking at Nikki who was just smiling at me.
     "I think it's cute. I'm just surprised that I was the only one not to sleep with her" Tommy said, patting my shoulder.
     "What the fuck?" I questioned
     "You knew about her and Vince and didn't tell me!?" Nikki yelled at Tommy
     "Uhhhh.. I think I'm gonna go.. Leave" Tommy said, speed-walking down the hall to his room.
     "Well, at least Nikki will quit being an asshole, now he finally fucking made a move. Sheesh." Vince said, rolling his eyes.
     "Fuck you Vince!" Nikki said, Vince laughing at him, of course.
     "So is this like a thing now or..." he trailed off
     "Get your own girl!"
    "Own girl".. Shit am I Nikki's 'girl' now? Fuck yeah dude! "Well I have an interview later, so I gotta prepare." I said getting up from the table
     "Where at?" Vince asked
     "Uhh, just at some bar. Was thinking about waitressing. I wouldn't mind extra tips."
     "Well, let us know so we know where to get free drinks!"
     "Yeah whatever" I rolled my eyes.

     I make my way home from my interview. Unfortunately, I took Nikki's advice from a while back and actually applied at The Body Shop. No, I don't want to be a stripper, but if I could get some good tips just by wearing some bikini and serving drinks, I'll do it. I need the money. The guy seemed nice and he said he'll call with a decision. "Boys! Im home!" I yelled as I walked through the door.
     "Hey Iz, what ya got goin on tonight" Tommy asks
     I sigh. "I dont think Im gonna do anything, kinda just want to watch a movie and drink some wine" I lay down on the couch. "What about you Tom"
     "Probably just watch movies and drink wine" He replies slightly mocking me
     "Wanna watch movies and drink wine together?" I ask smiling
     "I thought you'd never ask!" We both laugh
     "What are the boys up to"
     "They were going to print flyers or something. They'll probably be out till later tonight"
     "Then we have the place all to ourselves" I say with a little celebratory dance.
     "Lets go to the corner store and pick up some stuff. We'll get popcorn and make it a marathon."
     "Sweet! Well go in a few minutes" I say resting my head back
     "Why are you gonna take a nap first?"
     "Nahh.. just... resting my eyes" I drag out
     "You sound like a grandma!" Tommy laughs at me
     "That's something my grandma used to say!... It's true!"
     "For love the love of christmas, come on" he says, grabbing my hand and pulling me off the couch.
     "Oh who sounds like a grandma now?"
————————————————————