Chapter 7

After Tommy settled in and I unpacked we made sandwiches and watched TV on the couch. We talked about his band, music we like, music we hate, and music we want to hear. Mostly just music.
      "Hey Vince where ya goin?" Tommy said seeing Vince about to walk out the door.
      "Strippers and cocaine!" He said closing the door.
     I laughed at him. "He's funny"
     "Oh we wasn't joking" Tommy said taking a bite of his sandwich.
     "Huh" I said with wide eyes
     "I mean it's still early so he might be joking but later tonight maybe not"
      "Wait does he seriously do coke?" I say confused
      Tommy just looked at me blankly. "Uhhhhhhh nah no. of course not! Nah none of us do! We are all children of Jesus as a matter of fact!" Tommy said walking away from me.
     "Oh my god.."
     "Whatever wanna go to the record store on the corner?"
     "Sure let's go." I say standing up
     "Go see if Nikki's awake, he'll probably want to go too"
     "Ok" I go to Nikki's room and knock on the door. "Nikki?" I peak inside. Awww sleepy boy. I look around his room real quick and I spot something I never thought I'd see. "Are you fucking kidding me! I knew I was missing one". I walk into Nikki's room and grab my panties from his nightstand. I cough loudly and push Nikki's shoulder waking him up. "Care to explain?" I say dangling my underwear on my finger and looking pissed.
    "What?" he says still waking up
    "Why. the fuck! is my underwear on your nightstand!" I say getting louder. His eyes shot open.
     "Wait wait wait it's not what you think!" He says getting up on his knees coming face to face with me. I stare at him waiting for an explanation.  "Listen listen. Ok. Earlier Vince-he came in here to- to ask me for a towel right? Right. So when he came in here, he threw something at my face an- and it landed in my lap. That something turned out to be- to be well... that. I just put them on the nightstand and forgot about it. I swear." He said frantically and putting his hands up in defense. While he was rambling I couldn't help but notice him kneeling in just his boxers with an obvious sight of post-nap wood.
     "Yeah well tell Vince and you're little friend down there" i said pointing circles around his lower half "to cool it maybe"
     Nikki grabs the blanket quickly and covers himself. "Heyyy he's not little.." I tilt my head and stare at him. "What you don't believe me?.. Wanna find out?" He says with a smirk growing across his face.
     "Oh my god!" I turn around and head towards the door. "You two need to keep it in your pants and stay out of mine! Literally!" I say walking out the door.
     "What did he say?" Tommy asked
     "He said to pick him up the best new wave albums we could find!" I said walking into my room for a second throwing my underwear in my drawer. Tommy laughs and shakes his head. "Cmon let's go!"
Hours Later at Work
*Phone rings* "Ramada Plaza by Wyndham West Hollywood Hotel & Suites, this is Isabelle, how can I help you?" I say bluntly into the phone.
"Hi i'm calling to ask when my new roommate is getting off work? She's brunette, green eyes, about 5'4, smokin hot, and is scared of itty bitty spiders in the shower"
I roll my eyes and laugh "Hi Tommy"
"Hey Iz" Tommy said laughing too. "So what time do you get off?"
     "8 o'clock."
     "Great what if I come pick you up and we go get some drinks at the Whiskey tonight? Maybe listen to whatever band they got playing too."
     "I would love to but Vince is already taking me to dinner tonight."
     "What? What a dick!"
     "Sorry Tommy! We can get drinks another night! What about Friday?"
"Yeah that sounds good."
"Ok. I gotta go, but i'll see you at home later, I'm going change first."
"Alright see you later alligator"
"Bye Tommy" I laugh and hang up the phone. When 8 o'clock rolls around I grab my bag and clock out. I look out into the beautiful night sky and go to put the keys in my car door but someone walks up behind me.
     *Sound of cocked gun* "Hands in the air. Do not move." I drop my keys and subtlety kick them under my car. I put my hands up and keep my head down. "Get down on your knees. NOW!" I fall to my knees quickly and tears start forming in my eyes. "Bag. Give me you bag." I let my bag fall off my shoulder onto my forearm and stick my arm out. He grabs the bag from my shoulder and puts his hand on my head. He grabs my hair and pulls my head back. I keep my eyes shut and tears continue to fall down my face. "You're a pretty little one aren't you... take off the jacket" I lightly shook my head. "TAKE OFF THE JACKET NOW!" I hesitated before reaching for my jacket and slowly taking it off then dropping it on the ground. "Now the blouse."
      "Please no...please" I say practically breaking down crying. He grips my hair harder and pulls back again.
     "I said take off the shirt NOW!" He yells again. I slowly begin to unbutton my blouse and tears continue streaming down my face. "HURRY IT UP!" I go a little fast still shaking in fear. I eventually undo the last button and slide the shirt off. "Stand up" He grips my head and pulls me up. "Turn around" I slowly turn around with my hands still up. He walks closer to me forcing me to back up into my car and gets in my face. I turn my head to the side so I don't have to look at him. He grabs my face and forces me towards him. His face is covered with a ski mask and is wearing leather gloves. He's breathing heavily into my face as I continue struggling to look away from him. He grabs the bottom of my skirt and pulls it up over my waist.
     "Please don't. I'm begging you please" I say barely getting out.
     "I bet you do a lot of begging huh" He lowers his hand and slowly brushes up against the front of my underwear.
     "No please no!" I say a little louder but still bawling.
     "Keep on screaming for help and that will be the last thing you ever hear." He puts his hand on my back and unclips my skirt and takes it off of me. Police sirens ring in the distance causing him to get distracted. "Turn around, get down on your knees, cover you head and count to 100" I do as i'm told and hear him run off. After 10 I look back to see if he's gone. No one's there. I sit back against my car and cry into my arms for about a minute. I look under my car and grab the keys I kicked under there earlier. I open the door as quick as possible and get in. I lock the doors and continue to bawl in my car for about 5 minutes before I decide to head home in nothing but a bra, underwear and heels. When I pull into my parking spot I take a quick look in the car for a towel or blanket. Anything to cover myself with.
     "Oh come on!" I say to myself when I find nothing of the sort. I decide to take off my heels and just head upstairs. I walk shamefully down the hallway in hopes that no one sees me. When I get the door I slowly open it to see Nikki on the couch and Tommy on the stool. I just stand there, crossing my arms at the door and slowly make my way in. Nikki and Tommy rush over to me asking what had happened. I make my way to Tommy and the first second I feel his support, I just fall the floor still in his arms.

to be continued...
————————————————————