Close

We both laugh as we sit down on the steps that over look the beach.

"You have to call me that from now on." He teases, referring to me calling him a stud.

"Only if you keep calling me darlin." I tease back. He looks at me, this time with a serious expression.

"I think you'll make a fine addition to this team." He throws the compliment at me.

"It's an important job, one that I take way too seriously." I say.

"How so? I would think you have the kind of job you have to be nothin but serious." He looks confused. I shrug.

"It's the opinion of my superiors. To be fair I have gone as far as taking an entire 4 hours with one plane, just checking the controls." I say, slowly realizing my own action as excessive. Bradley laughs at my revelation.

"Recently I found myself more worried for a pilot's safety, over everything. I get nervous even at a dent in the plane. I just don't want anything bad to happen that just a check by the AT can solve." I say, as Bradley freezes a little, before nodding.

"Yeah I know what you mean." He says. I know, Bradley. I know you do. But I can't say that.

"I think that's a good thing, though, being overprotective of the planes means you care just as much for the pilot." He says in reassurance. I nod in agreement.

After a while longer of talking, I decide to be bold. This handsome man is paying all of his attention to me, I'm not gonna waste it. I do a 180 so I'm facing the bar. I put my arm around his neck from the side of him, leaning into his side. He doesn't pull away. I feel a sense of comfort as he wraps his own arms around me, leaning on me too.

"I think this is my new favorite cuddle position." He mumbles. I hum back in agreement, dozing off.

"What is going on with me?" I hear him ask himself as I lose consciousness.

I feel a hand rubbing my back as I come to, realizing my arms fell from around his neck, and I replace them there. It couldn't have been too much later, the bar was still swinging and Bradley and I are still intertwined.

"My favorite cuddle position isn't too different from this." I whisper to him.
"Yeah? What is it?" He questions me. I shake my head.

"I has to be on a couch." I say, teasing him and pulling back so we can see each others faces. He smiles at me softly, shaking his head too.

"Of course I'll go home with you darlin!" He shouts suddenly. I put my hand over his mouth in horror.

"Rooster!" I yell at him, he pinched my thigh and I jump, yelling,

"Ya big stud!" He laughs at my expense. We both stand up, yet, heading to separate jeeps. It's not gonna happen tonight. We just met, I'm not that kind of girl... unless it's him... and something told me Rooster knew that.

"You keep your eyes on me, darlin. I'll treat ya good." He says with a smirk before driving off, leaving me with my thoughts...
Does he mean romantically?