Stud

He'd texted me that he wants to take me to the base this morning. Bradley had gotten my number before his little comment that sent me into both sexual discomfort and a mental spiral. I'll definitely keep my eyes on him, but does that mean he doesn't want me to look at other men? Not that I could. Or does he mean physically? Close my eyes when I go anywhere my ass.

When I had gotten home that evening my father was waiting for me to explain his presence, hock both excited and scared me. The danger of this mission must be very high stakes. Even my father looks to worried to even try to train these people.

My mind goes to the kind souls I met yesterday. Why them? We'll, they're obviously the best, but, my Bob? My best friend really is one of the greatest WSOs so he'd definitely be picked, and Rooster, he's obviously an amazing pilot.

I can only imagine what could possibly happen to them. All of them. I guess that's why I'm here. Their planes will never be anything less than perfect. No room for error. Ever. I pinch myself as my slight anxiety for the mission worsens.

I internally fret over the planes, since I can't see them until almost take off. Bradley knocks on my door a while after my father leaves, greeting me with a cocky smile.

"Nice couch." He winks, jutting his chin towards my favorite spot in the house and he starts to walk inside while moving his face closer to mine, holding my waist.

"Another day, Roo." I say, ruining the moment . He chases me to his jeep, smacking my butt in the process.

"Take me to dinner first, ya big stud!"