Time

MATURE-ISH CONTENT

I smile at his confused face and gesture for us to get out. I round the car and grab his hand, leading him into the house slowly, hoping he gets the memo. I realize he does as he shuts the door behind us, pulling me back to lean against it. He picks me up and I wrap my legs around his waist as he begins to kiss me. He keeps a hold of me as he walks up to my room, laying me on the bed and standing straight up, staring at me.
111"What is it?" I ask him as I suddenly see his face drop. He leans back down to me and wrap my arms around his neck as he positions him self between my legs.

"It's just, I've always been ready for the risks of a mission, but that's because I've never had anyone to come back to. Now I do." He says and I'm in awe at his his sweet mind. But then I realize where his mind has wandered.

"Bradley, you can't think that way. You're gonna make it home." I say to him.

"This is the kind of mission that you have to live like it's your last days, whether they really are, or not. We might not have a lot of time. I know this is fast, it has been from the start but..." He trails off while shaking his head before burying it in between my boobs. I hold him there for a while before grabbing his shoulders, bringing his face to mine.

"Bradley," I say suggestively. He hums. I wrap my legs around his middle, bringing his lower half to mine. He smiles.

"Ye ma'am." He says, before kissing me again...

Later that night, I lay on his chest as he pulls us to the headboard of my bed. Bradley is dressed in nothing but sweatpants, while I now have on a sports bra as well as some spandex shorts.

I've never liked sleeping naked, and he respected my sentiment, immediately dressing both of us after we cleaned up the mess we made... on ourselves.

"Do you think this is going too fast?" I ask, worried that he thinks I regret what we did tonight, but he just chuckles.

"I think we're the typical military relationship." He says, laughing even more as I groan in disdain at the very true comment.

"I'm a whore."

"I didn't mean that when I said it in the moment, Darlin." He says.

"I did." I say as I get up to make myself a drink, and Bradley's laugh echoes through the house.