Chapter 3: I'm Glad You Had Fun Tonight

"Should I change before we head out again," I asked Leo as I stood with the cab's door wide open.

"If you want, but what you're wearing is fine," he responded.

"It's not fancy, is it? That's why I wondered." I was a little frustrated he hadn't given me a direct answer before.

"Believe me, Sabrina, what you're wearing is fine. You look really nice," he clarified, giving me a soft smile.

"Okay, I'll just run up and put my food in the fridge. I'll be right back!" I slammed the door before hurrying to the elevator and then to my room. My breathing was ragged as shakily ran my fingers through my hair before adding some Moroccan oil that fought frizz. I then powdered my face, and reapplied my peachy lipstick with cherry red. When I returned, Leo had already reached over to push my door open for me from the backseat. "Thanks," I blushed, sliding inside before fastening my seatbelt.

"What kind of drink do you like," Leo politely wondered.

"I like vodka, but I'm not a heavy drinker, so I haven't had alcohol that often."

"How old are you if you don't mind me asking? I just thought you looked younger than Camila."

"Oh. Um, I'm... 25," I reluctantly confessed. "My birthday's coming up in the spring though, so I guess that makes me a year older than her." A slight laugh escaped my lips as I thought of how Leo had never dated anyone 25 or older until he met Camila, which I guess her birthday hadn't come up yet so that statement wasn't exactly true.

"Oh. You just look young for your age," he lightly smiled.

"Yeah, I'm kind of like how you were. What I mean is, I was mistaken for being 12 when I was 18. You know, like your Growing Pains days..."

"Yeah, I know what you mean," he quietly chuckled, our mode of transportation finally stopping.

"So, is Tobey meeting us inside?" We were now on the sidewalk as twilight approached.

"Yeah, it's a nice bar with dancing. We usually get a table though and order a few snacks while we drink."

"What kind of snacks do you order?"

"Appetizer type foods. We usually get breaded mushrooms with a white dipping sauce."

"Oh my goodness! I love mushrooms! Like they are one of my favorite foods along with avocados."

"They have those too," he lowly chuckled, opening the door for me like a gentleman. "Hey!" He waved over to Tobey, who instantly smiled when he spotted his best friend.

"Hey," Tobey reacted, giving him a bro hug before he realized I wasn't a random stranger.

"This is Sabrina Flynn. She's in Los Angeles for awhile working on her new movie. I invited her to join us," Leo explained.

"Yeah, hi, I'm Tobey," Tobey positively greeted me. "So, are we sitting at our usual table, or should we go for something bigger?"

"We always have plenty of room," Leo confirmed, us finding a round table with a shiny black top.

"What would you like this evening," a waitress asked us in a skimpy dress, which made my cheeks burn, especially with how the guys were discreetly looking at her.

"We would like the usual, and Sabrina here would like a vodka," Leo told her.

"Coming right up," she chirped, her high heels clacking against the floor.

"I swear they shorten those skirts more each week," Tobey stated, making an awkward face.

"Yeah, I remember when they used to go down to their knees," Leo agreed, Tobey laughing out loud briefly before we were handed our drinks. I saw that Leo had settled for a scotch on the rocks, Tobey with a martini.