Chapter 7: Lightweight

I heard the tires squeak to a gentle stop as we finally reached the top of the Home Depot parking garage on Sunset Boulevard. It was the place the locals usually went to check out the Hollywood sign.

"This is it," Leo stated, leaning his arm on his open car window.

"Wow, the Hollywood sign looks so surreal from here. I mean, I've never seen it in person before," I confessed, us stepping out of the vehicle before he locked it. The wind was occasionally whipping my hair around as we stood before the barrier from this height.

"Yeah, I was fascinated with it the first time I saw it too," he confessed, us just gazing at Mount Lee that held the iconic landmark.

"Do you think you could take a picture of me in front of it," I requested, already fishing for my phone in my purse as he nodded. I unlocked it before handing it over, smiling widely as I stood in front of the exciting sight.

"Okay, I'm going to take another one, alright? I think you might have blinked in the first one," he told me.

"Okay, I'll try not to do that this time." I did my best not to let my eyes water as the bright light filled them, him biting his lower lip after lowering my smart phone.

"I got it."

"Thanks," I expressed, freezing up when I realized he was tapping on things and scrolling. "What are you doing?" Hesitation was laced into my voice as he licked his lips before subtly smirking.

"You would think we already knew each other," he teased, revealing the camera roll of hundreds of pictures of him from online.

"Oh my goodness, you weren't supposed to see those." I was blushing so hard that I was beginning to get hot in the cool air.

"Sorry, I was making sure the pictures I just took turned out alright, and I found those. I especially like your special folder for me."

"Oh fuck...," I murmured, which was a word I never said out loud. It was just a habit since cursing wasn't allowed in my home growing up, but it did run through my mind quite a bit.

I realized he was talking about the sexy photos of him I had saved, wanting to die right then and there. I shook my head before scanning over those hot pictures. There was one of him shirtless in jeans, lying on his stomach on a bed, and then another where he's younger and pulling up his shirt to wipe his face while playing sports. You can see his toned stomach in it, and his waistband is fairly low.

"I forgot they were there," I lied, him chuckling lowly.

"It's okay, Sabrina. I was only teasing you," he assured me.

"Still. I'm really embarrassed you found all these. I haven't even looked at them recently. I mean, I have the real thing right in front of me. I mean..." I threw my hands over my face as I lost my knack for stringing words together. "Forget I said any of that." My voice was muffled as I spoke against my palms, him gently removing my hands as I dreaded looking up at him.

"You don't have to make up excuses, Sabrina. It's seriously fine."

I nodded weakly as I got lost in his ocean eyes, realizing how close his hand was to my cheek. I dared to glance at his lips before pretending I was aiming for the ground instead. "So... What else are we doing today? It's almost supper time."

"We can stop somewhere to eat, or have something back at my place. It's up to you."

"Can we eat somewhere?"

"Yeah, what were you in the mood for?"

We were already walking back to his expensive electric car, getting inside before he started it up.