02

Back in Jeon's mansion;

Jungkook ran down to downstairs still trying to button up his shirt and chimed happily once he saw his eldest brother is in breakfast table, waiting for him.

Jungkook: Good morning Hobi hyung! I'm here!

Hoseok smiled softly and stretched his hands to hug his baby bunny which was accepted by the boy happily. Hoseok hugged the boy and placed a soft kiss on his forehead.

Hoseok: Good morning bunny. You slept well?

Jungkook giggled, 'Yes hyung!'

~Well? Hyung he slept more than well. If I didn't wake your prince up, then he will be still in his bed, under his blanket!' Jimin came out from kitchen holding a bowl of corn flecks and put it in front of Jungkook who was pouting like a grumpy bunny and Jimin just winked him in a teasing manner...

Hoseok frowned, 'Is it so Jungkook-ie?'

Jungkook pouted and sat on the chair while nodding slightly.

Hoseok: That's bad Jungkook. You need to learn wake up by your own...you are adult enough for it now, right bun?' he said softly.

Jungkook groaned and looked down, 'Yes hyung. Sorry.' Hoseok smiled softly and patted his hair. Just then his phone ringed and he excused him to outside to pick the call.

After Hoseok left, Jungkook turned to Jimin, 'Yaaaa! Jimin-ssi! Wae? Wae?!' he whined like a baby.

Jimin rolled his eyes, 'Stop calling me Jimin-ssi you brat!'

Jungkook: But why you need to tell hyung about my waking up late?'

Jimin sipped his coffee, 'He has the right to know what his prince is doing. And if you don't stop whining right now, then I will him about your clock too...'

Jungkook widen his eyes, 'NO!'

Jimin smiled playfully, 'YES!'

Jungkook: I hate you, Jimin-ssi!'

Jimin squinted his eyes, 'Sure?'

Jungkook: Yes! 100% sure.' he huffed grumpily.

Jimin shrugged, 'Ok! Don't regret it later...'

Jungkook looked at him with suspension and just then Hoseok entered the room.

Hoseok: What? Why you guys are fighting again, hmm?

Jimin spared a glance to Jungkook before speaking, 'Nothing...Just Jungkook need a new alarm clock. Cause he broke the one this morning.'

Hoseok chocked on his coffee, 'WHAT! AGAIN?'

And Jungkook bumped his head on the table being trustfrated, 'Here we go again...' he mumbled and sighed tiredly.

Hoseok: Jungkook?' he called sternly and Jungkook slowly sat up but still looking down on his lap.

Jungkook: y-yes hyung?

Hoseok: Is it true? You broke the alarm clock again?' he asked coldly.

Jungkook gulped and nodded.

Hoseok: Look up, please!' it was not a request, it is an order.

Jungkook looked up sacredly.

Hoseok: this is the fifth clock you broke this week, true or false?

Jungkook gulped, 'T-true.'