12

Jungkook stayed on the same place, it's not like he wanna test his hyung's patience or disobey him. He just can't! His legs are frozen in fear, he can't just move!

Jimin sighed before standing up and crossed his arms over his chest, 'Are you somehow trying to disobey me, Jungkook-ah?'

Jungkook quickly looked up and shook his head violently, 'A-aniyo hyung-nim!'

Jimin: Then why you are not moving from there, hmm? I guess I told you to come here, right?

Jungkook sniffed and started at his hyung with his cute lovable puppy eyes, 'S-sorry hyung...I-I'm just...s-scared.' He mumbled softly.

God almighty; save Jimin from those eyes! He is gonna die today with youngers cuteness! But Jimin tightened his heart, he won't let it go easily today. The boy needs to know that he has hyungs to obey.

Jimin tapped his feet on ground, 'Jungkook, I hope, I'm not looking like I'm free here, am I?'

Jungkook shook his head again and tried to speak something but Jimin cut him off.

Jimin: I know you are scared, but you can't escape from it. So, better obey me so that we can get over it fast, you understand?

Jungkook nodded and sniffed.

-WORDS JUNGKOOK!' suddenly Jimin yelled making the poor boy tremble.

Jungkook: Y-yes sir.

Jimin nodded, 'good. Now come here, fast!'

Jungkook wiped his tears with his hand palms and took some tiny steps near his hyung, eyes fixed to ground, as he don't have enough courage to look up. He stopped one step away from Jimin and waited for his next order obediently.

Jimin took the cane from his bed and Jungkook's heart skipped a beat. He gulped hardly and slowly looked up to Jimin with his heart breaking teary eyes.

Jungkook: H-hyung?

Jimin just stared at him silently.

Jungkook choked his own saliva hardly, 'W-will you...really use cane o-on me?'

Jimin felt his heart is burning in the pain, he fought back his tears that was trying break him down and put on his blank face.

Jimin: Yes. You deserve it now, don't you? Answer me honestly.

Jungkook couldn't help anymore, he started crying helplessly, begging to his hyung to not do that with him between his loud sobbing.

Jungkook: P-please hyung-nim....it will hurt so bad...I know I did bad...But I'm so sorry, I will never do it again....please not the cane hyung. Please I'm begging you....I'm really very sorry-

Jimin almost gave up on his baby brother's heartbreaking pleading. But, he quickly regained his cold posture once he remembered Jungkook was keep lying to him and Hoseok for a long time and did something which is not good for his health. He hates both of these works and now he is too much disappointed on him. Yes he felt bad for the makhne as he is Jimin's baby but still he can't deny that he made him so angry! So, he cleared his dry throat before saying sternly.

Jimin: Stop crying Jungkook. You lead yourself here. I never imagined you will lie to me and even for a long time...just because you found it a fun, doesn't mean you can just disobey your hyungs.

Jungkook just cried more, the words are enough to hurt him from inside.

Jimin gipped around the cane tightly and ordered, 'Hands in front Jungkook.'