19

Present time;

~NO! HOBAA!'

Jin jerked off in his seat by his own terrified shout and looked around him with lost eyes. He saw there is no sign of any war field...he is in a white room and Hoseok is nowhere to be found...

The sound of bullet firing is still ringing on his ear. He looked around only to find himself sitting on one of the bench in hospital near the OT. Just then he remembered everything...he fall asleep while waiting for any news from inside the OT. And that incident is even haunting him in his dreams now and watching around him he understood no one heard him screaming. Or maybe he was just screaming in his mind? That felt so real!

He rubbed his eyes and face to erase the sleepiness and then sighed tiredly, trying his mind to bring back in reality. He felt so helpless while looking at the OT door where his brother is fighting against death now! He can't just help to blame himself for all of this...

How he is gonna face his dongsaengs now? It was his duty to take care of them. If something happens to any of them, then it's his fault that he couldn't take care of them! He is the guardian of them. How he is gonna face Jimin or Jungkook now? What he will answer them? They-

~Jin Hyung? Are you ok?' he looked up and found Yoongi standing beside him, he looked paler than ever and tired like hell.

Just behind him Namjoon was sitting on another bench, looking all exhausted yet restless. Jin knows how Namjoon rely on Hobi, how much Hobi means to him. They are almost same aged and they are each other's soul partners! And now when Hobi is inside the OT, unconscious...how he can stay calm?

Jin recalled how Namjoon reacted like a half broken soul once he saw Hobi lying in the ground with covered by all his blood. He wasn't on his own control. Jin wasn't any better than him. He was almost in verge of losing his conscious due to all those stresses. Yoongi on the other hand managed to stay calm and he did everything right that should be done. If he wasn't there....the Jin don't know how or what he will do by now!

'It's all my fault...It's all because of me.' Jin thought again before looking down again. Yoongi sighed before sitting beside Jin and put a hand on elder's shoulder, rubbing his back slightly.

Yoongi: Don't beat yourself in your mind hyung. It wasn't your fault.' He said in low tone and Jin said nothing.

Yoongi sighed tiredly. He and Jin are called the soul mates. He knows how Jin's mind works and Jin knows his. And in that moment Jin is taking all the blame on his shoulder- Yoongi knows it very well. And he doesn't want it anyway, it wasn't his alone fault. It was all of their fault...so why Jin will beat him alone?

Yoongi: Hyung you hearing me?'

Jin:...

Yoongi: Hyung please say something? Talk with me! Tell me what is bothering you specifically...I will help you! Just...Just don't stay silent like that.' he said being impatient of Jin's silence.

Jin looked up to him with his tired glossy blood shot eyes and voiced out with great difficulty, 'I-I can't Y-Yoon...I-I can't take it anymore now...I-It's too much now!' and finally Jin let out his long suppressed feelings and busted in crying...

Yoongi felt like his heart sinking deep under just by seeing his only hyung that broken. The Kim Seokjin he knows, don't break so easily. So if he is that much broken, that means he is not being able to hold himself anymore....which is rare for the brothers.

Yoongi: Hey! Hey! Hyung....no no please...d-don't beat yourself like that...p-please!' Yoongi was quick enough to hug Jin tightly and straddle the crying hyung to his embrace.