07

Next day afternoon, in Jeon's mansion;

The three Jeon brothers were playing video games all together in Jimin's room. It was so fun cause Hoseok was losing every game again and again and the two youngers are having a euphoric time to tease him. Hoseok was showing his fake anger and whining, but from inside he is the one who was being the happiest person by seeing his brothers happy like that.

After another long game, Jungkook won and Jimin became the runner up...and once again Hobi is the last one! Jungkook cheered loudly and hugged Jimin out of joy.

Jungkook: YAHOO!! Jimin hyung we won again!

Jimin: Yes bunny! We again did it and Hobi hyung-ie...' both of the younger turned to their elder one who was pretending to sulk and they smirked teasingly....

Hobi glared at them, 'YAAA! Don't you dare-

But before he could finish they shouted out of their lungs...

~HOSEOK-IE HYUNG LOST AGAIN!

Hoseok put both of his hand on his ears to prevent the loud screaming, 'YAAA! SHUT UP GUYS!'

But who is listening? Jungkook and Jimin laughed and continued their teasing until Hoseok's phone rang...

Hoseok picked up the phone and went to the balcony to talk telling his brother to lower their voice which was obeyed by them immediately.

Hoseok replied the call, 'Hello Eunwoo? Any problem?'

Eunwoo is Hoseok's personal secretary and his right hand person in his company. He is with the company from since Hoseok started taking control of it and he never failed to show that he is worth for the position and reputation he hold. Hoseok depends on him in many matters and he is really a trust holder person.

On OTP

Eunwoo: Good evening sir. Are you busy?

Hoseok: First of all, it's hyung for you and secondly, yes I was a bit busy with my brothers...I was playing games with them.' He said casually which caused the other person chuckle.

Hoseok is always that sunshine person. He cares and behaves well with his closer person and most of the time he is a cool guy. But, when it about works...he is really the strictest man you could think.

Eunwoo: Sorry to interrupt you in such time, hyung. But, it's important.

Hoseok frowned, 'What's wrong? Your voice seems serious.'

Eunwoo: Cause I'm really serious. Can you come to office right now...I'm also reaching there...'

Hoseok checked the time, 'Right now? Can you at least tell me why you need to go there in that type of time?'

Eunwoo informed him that there is some problem occurred in the company. Maybe someone from the employees is cracking some very important data...And Eunwoo need to discuss something about it as soon as possible.

Hoseok hummed in response and told him that he will be there in 30 minutes. Hoseok hang up the call and went back to brothers again, they was bickering like as always...Sibling matters you know. Hoseok saw them with fond eyes before gaining their attention.

Hoseok: Boys?

Both of them looked at the eldest with smile in their face.

Jungkook: Hyung! Let's have another match-

Jimin: Yeah...you will lose again, hehehe....

Hoseok also smiled, 'If I could play another time then surely I will beat you both and win. But, your luck and my bad....I can't play.'