[16]

Jimin's leg trembled and the next moment he backed away not being able to control his dizziness and bumped on the wall...

Jimin: W-what did you say? Can you repeat it please?' his voice was shaking like hell and so that his legs and body. He was afraid, extremely afraid and his whole world started to collapse.

The receptionist: S-sir you heard right...it's Jeon Hoseok. He got bullet shot on his shoulder. Can you-

~I'll be there in ten minutes. Tell Doctor Wang to start the procedure RIGHT NOW!' Jimin yelled cutting the receptionist and cut the call.

He quickly wiped his tears and started thinking in a fast mind about what he should do now. He cleared his mind at once and made himself strong. Right now he needs to be the doctor Jeon and behave professionally. And about Hobi hyung? Well he is gonna get something really hard from him.

Hoseok and others said that they will always take care of each other in mission. But, now Hoseok got shot and hospitalized, that is making him angry and numb at the same time. This is the last thing he could ever want to hear or see!

Jimin went inside where Tae and kook was, they were still bickering and giggling...Jimin felt a pain seeing his two kids that happy. He can't tell them about it right now! But, Taehyung will know anyway and also as a doctor, Tae will be great help of him. But Jungkook? Well, let's not tell him about it right now. First let's see how the situation there is, and then he could be informed.

Jimin cleared his throat and they looked at him, Tae frowned slightly guessing something is wrong.

Jungkook: Hyung? Where have you been? You know Tae hyung told me I'm handsome and more than you!' he said happily and Jimin gave him a small smile.

Jimin: Really? Oh you won then.'

Tae stood up and came near him, 'Hyung, any problem?' he asked in a low tone. Jimin stopped for a moment and then nodded.

Tae: What happened?' he asked concerned.

Jimin: It was a call from hospital.' He mumbled and Tae raised an eyebrow.

Jimin sighed, 'get ready. We are leaving for hospital. There's an emergency and I need your help.'

Tae: But-

Jimin cut him off and turned to Jungkook, 'Kookie. Hyungs are going to hospital, there is an emergency.

Kookie pouted, 'Both of you? Means I will be alone in home?'

Tae nodded, 'Yes baby.'

Jungkook looked down, 'Ok.' He said not so pleasingly.

Tae and Jimin felt bad but they have no way left. Taehyung can feel there is something more behind it, but he remained silent knowing Jimin will tell him when it's time.

Jimin walked near Jungkook and hugged him, 'Baby. Just for today, hmm? We will try to come home fast. You can go home and wait for hyungs there, ok?'

Tae also hugged from aside, 'Please don't be sad my bunny. Be a brave and good boy for hyungs, aren't you?'

Jungkook nodded, 'Ok. But please come back fast hyungs?'

Jimin smiled, 'Sure. Now go eat breakfast until we get ready and we will leave together ok?'

Jungkook: But won't you have breakfast?

Tae: We will have in canteen. Don't worry. Now go go go!' Jungkook obeyed his hyungs and went to have the breakfast. Once he is out of the room, Tae looked at his hyung_