04

Author's POV

After the class, Kim Namjoon turned to the bunny looking boy and said_

Namjoon: Mind to come to my cabin, Jungkook?

Jungkook stood up and nodded still avoiding the eye contact and silently followed the elder male to his cabin.

Namjoon entered the room of him and gestured him to get in too. After the younger obeyed, Namjoon locked the door and turned to the boy who was looking in the ground whole time. He is sweating and also looking scared as hell.

Namjoon felt bad for the boy as this youngest boy is his apple of eye. But, now he need to act strict like Professor Kim for his own well-being. So, he took a deep breath before crossing his arms over his chest and stood leaning by his desk's front.

Namjoon: Come here.' He pointed on his front and the boy came with small steps.

Namjoon: How many times I told you to come fast in class?

Jungkook bit his lower lip, staring at his feet.

Namjoon: I bet I asked you a question, Jungkook.' His tone sharpened as he clearly getting angry. Jungkook gulped.

Jungkook: M-more than four times, hyung.

Namjoon: It's sir for you.

Jungkook felt he is trembling in fear, 'S-sorry sir.'

Namjoon sighed frustratingly, 'After warning you for like five times, you still disobeyed me, why?

Jungkook: I-I'm sorry.

Namjoon: I don't think it is the answer of my question, is it?

Jungkook whined this time, the room is getting all suffocating to him.

Jungkook: hyungggg....please?

Namjoon: Jungkook.' He warned in deep tone and Jungkook gulped looking down at once, 'S-sorry.'

Namjoon sighed frustratingly, 'Jungkook-ie, I know you come collage in time as Jimin drops you here. My question is where you go in this meantime that you always end up being late?

Jungkook bit his lower lip thinking a good excuse.

Namjoon: Should I call Hobi hyung and inform him this time?

Jungkook shot his head up in fear, 'NOOO! Please Joon-ie hyung...no I mean sir! Please no...I promise this is the last time.'

Namjoon: Then answer me. Where have you been?

Jungkook took a deep breath, 'I-in the locker room.'

Namjoon frowned, 'Why?'

Jungkook: Umm...I was so sleepy in the morning and I-I slept there...' he made up a lame excuse and started praying...Namjoon looked at him blankly for a second then sighed deeply massaging his temple in frustration.

Namjoon: Seriously Jungkook-ah?

Jungkook kept silent.

Namjoon: Are you somehow skipping your sleep at night? I saw you dozing off most of the time in class for last few weeks. What's going on Jungkook?

Jungkook gulped, he is being too obvious, isn't he?

Jungkook: T-that's nothing hyung...I guess I'm just being lazy...' he mumbled.

Namjoon: So, we need to fix it right?

Jungkook looked up and showed his most adorable puppy eyes to Namjoon which made him melt almost, but Mr. Kim quickly regained his strictness.