06

Jin smiled a little while eyeing Hoseok who pouted sadly.

Jin: Maybe...yes?

Hoseok: What- NO! Please hyungie....I'll not do it again, promise!

Yoongi: We know Hobi. But still think what you will do if Namjoon did that? Answer me honestly.

Hoseok think for a moment then slowly mumbled, 'I would have been so angry for putting his life on risk and will punish him hard.'

Yoongi: Then? You should be grateful that we are not angry with you. But still you owe a punishment, right?

Hoseok nodded sadly.

Jin: Well. I'm giving you the matter to sort out, Yoongi.' He smirked teasingly to Hoseok before standing up and leaving the room...

Hoseok panicked, 'Hyung! No! Where are you going?"

Jin: I need to make some snacks for my makhnes.' He replied from the outside of the room.

Hoseok: Hyunggg...No please, don't leave me here! YAAA! Don't go-' he whined like baby.

Yoongi: Ok thank you, hyung. And Hoseok, stop whining and come here bub.' He pointed in front of him and Hoseok huffed cutely before obeying him. He stood in his front and gives Yoongi his puppy eyes.

Yoongi: Aish! Don't give me those eyes...First tell me are you even aware that what you did is wrong? Don't you think you should get punished, hmm?

Hoseok nodded, 'I know I should be punished, but...I'm scared hyung!' he said softly making Yoongi's heart flutter. He smiled softly before pulling the boy in to his lap and hugged his waist.

Yoongi: Hyung-ie is not gonna hurt you...no one of us will ever punish you in that sense of hurting you, I promise... It's just a lesson for you. And we will finish it real quick, ok?'

Hoseok sniffed, 'O-ok hyung.'

Yoongi: Good boy...Now stand up!' his tone changed into the sharp one again. Hoseok whined a little not liking the tone at all, but obeyed the elder anyway.

Yoongi: Bend over and touch your toes.

Hoseok did, 'H-hyung? How many?'

Yoongi: Just twenty. Don't worry, I'm just using my hand to spank you, no other equipment. But don't break the position or else I'm increasing.'

Hoseok nodded, he knows that.

Yoongi rolled up his sleeves and tapped on younger's butt slightly, 'I'm starting...will you please count for me, baby?' of course it's not a request! It's a medium of ordering...

Hoseok sniffed, 'Y-yes hyung-ie.'

Yoongi: Thank you. Here we go-

SMACK

Hoseok yelped in pain, 'AHH! Hyung you are getting more strong!'

Yoongi: I know. Now count.

Hoseok pouted, 'One.'

SMACK

Hoseok: Ouch! T-two...

SMACK

-ARGH! Three hyung.

SMACK

-F-Four....

Yoongi: I can't hear you, hoba! (SMACK)

-AAAAH! FIVE SIR!