10

In that night;

Jungkook was in living room, watching movie alone and checking the clock time to time. The bunny is alone in home, none of his hyungs came home yet and it's already too late than their arrival time.

He pouted sadly by his own, and sighed being so tired. He looked back towards the main door. But no one entered from there.

-come on hyungs...' he mumbled and pouted again looking back at television screen. Just then his phone rang, he quickly checked the caller ID and picked up.

On OTP

Jungkook: Hey Jin hyung. What's up?

Jin: Hey Jungkook, are you in home?

Jungkook: Nae...why?

Jin: Jimin is there yet?

Jungkook: No. He is still not here.

Jin: Oh ok. He will come in some minutes I guess, stay in home. And Hoseok won't come home tonight, but don't worry, hmm?

Jungkook: Ok. But where are you? Hobi hyung is with you? Can I talk with him?

Jin stopped for a moment before speaking again, 'Kookie not now. We are in between an important meeting-

Jungkook: Ok I get it. Don't need to lie to me...You guys are in mission, right?'

Jin let out a sigh, 'Yes. But I promise everything is ok here...till now.' He said the last part in his mind.

Jungkook: Promise?

Jin: Yeah bunny. Now stay safe, ok? We will come back tomorrow, don't worry.

Jungkook: Ok. Take care hyungs. I love you, and come back fast. I don't want any scratch in you guys, remember ok?

Jin smiled, 'Yes sir.'

And they hung up the call. Jungkook sighed once again looking down at his phone's screen and mumbled, 'Be safe hyungs.'

Just then he heard the main door's unlocking sound and soon it opened. Jungkook jumped off from the couch and ran towards the door. His mind and eyes lit up seeing the familiar figure entering the house, looking all exhausted and tired. Jungkook ran to him and hugged him tightly.

Jungkook: HYUNGGG!! I missed you!' he said happily wrapping his hands around Jimin's neck. But Jimin being the meanie hyung, he put on his blank face and slowly yet firmly parted himself from the makhne.

Jimin: Leave me Jungkook. I'm tired.' He said coldly and Jungkook's face dropped. He left him and moved aside letting the elder in.

Jimin went inside the living room and Jungkook followed him like a lost puppy. Jimin removed his apron silently, plopped in the couch and closed his eyes resting his head on head rest. Jungkook went behind him and started massaging his shoulder.

Jungkook: Hyung why got late? You know I was all tired waiting for you.'

Jimin didn't reply him, neither moved a bit! Jungkook pouted sadly.

Jungkook: Are you still angry with me hyung?

Jimin didn't open his eyes, 'You have your dinner?'

Jungkook shook his head, 'No. I was waiting for you and Hobi hyung. But Jin hyung called me and said he won't come tonight...' the bunny kept blabbering. He was really bored staying alone for so long...

But Jimin just hummed and stood up, going towards his room. Jungkook called him from behind.

Jungkook: Hyung? Should I warm up the food?