08

Jeon's mansion.

In dinner table;

Jimin looked to Jungkook's plate and sighed, 'Kookie. Finish the salad please?'

Jungkook whined, 'It's nothing but some green veggies hyung...I hate it!'

Jimin: kook! How many times I told you not throw tantrums about food? That's very bad...now be a good boy and finish the salad, come on!'

Jungkook still whined, 'No hyung-ie! Please, that tastes too bad!'

Jimin glared this time, 'You are eating it or I need to call Jin hyung, hmm?'

Jungkook smiled showing his bunny teeth, 'Jin-ie hyung won't scold me...he is so cool.'

Jimin raised an eye brow, 'Oh so you are not scared of Jin hyung too anymore, huh? Then how about Yoongi hyung? I guess he still has the black leather belt in his closet. If you want-

~ NOOO! I'm eating this tasteless veggies hyung, no problem at all.' Jungkook quickly stuffed some salad inside his mouth and tried to gulp hurriedly, 'See? You don't have to call Yoongi hyung....'

Jimin chuckled seeing his scared actions and shook his head.

Jimin: Ok! Ok! I'm not gonna call him. Now eat slowly or else that will stuck on your throat.' He ruffled younger's hair and the youngest pouted before having another bite of the salad, of course with the bitter expression on!

Suddenly Jimin's phone started ringing, Jimin checked the caller ID and put down his chopsticks. There is a rule that no one can talk in phone while eating with others in table. So, Jimin stood up with the phone and looked at Jungkook, 'Finish it before I come back, don't waste.' He said and Jungkook gave him an unpleasant nod.

Jimin went outside of the dining room and replied the call, 'Hello Hobi hyung?'

Hoseok: Hey buddy, everything ok there? You both had your dinner right?

Jimin: yes, all fine. And we were eating our dinner...But where are you? Your works haven't finished yet?

Hoseok: Umm...Jimin. I can't come home tonight; I'm staying in office...

Jimin sighed, it's nothing new. Hoseok stay in his private room inside his cabin more often cause Jimin told him not to drive alone in late night. So, when he stuck up with works in night, he stay in his office for the rest of night.

Jimin: I knew it. Ok, fine...But did you have your dinner?

Hoseok: Yes I did. What is my bunny doing? He is not troubling you, is he?

Jimin chuckled looking back in to the dining room, the boy is trying gulp down his foods as soon as possible. He looked so cute while eating with a soft pout!

Jimin: No he isn't....just his regular whines and that's it.

Hoseok smiled, 'Ok then. Take care, I'll be in home before breakfast, ok?'

Jimin: You better hyung...And yeah, don't overwork. Take care.'

Hoseok: I will, sir. Good night.

Jimin: Yeah good night. See you in morning.' They cut the phone call and Jimin went back inside and sat on his chair. Jungkook looked at him with his bambi eyes.

Jungkook: was it Hobi hyung?

Jimin: Yes....he is not coming home tonight.

Jungkook mouthed a soft 'O' and again looked back to his plate. He is not willing to eat anymore, but scared to make Jimin angry. Jimin is always strict about foods and his health. He never buys any excuses about eating healthy food. So, he just looked at Jimin once and again to his plate with a sad pout.