09

Next morning;

Jungkook woke up with a slight headache and still sleepy. Of course he didn't slept well last night and he is doing it since one or two week he guess...

He looked at his phone and it's showing he woke up thirty minutes late than his usual time; that means he is again late! And this time no body called him. He tensed up, as per he will get ready, it will be breakfast time already and Hobi hyung always wants everyone in breakfast table sharp at 8. This is the first meal of the day and Hoseok loves to have it with everyone in time!

~I'm dead today!

Jungkook jumped out of the bed and rushed to his washroom to get ready as soon as possible! He don't wanna get scolded again early in this morning! Aish being the youngest one in family really sucks sometimes!

.

.

Hoseok and Jimin were already in breakfast table when Jungkook entered the room with hurried footsteps. Hoseok really came early morning and took a shower already, on the other hand Jimin was fully ready to go hospital. Jungkook halted seeing his brothers glaring at him, Hoseok's gaze was a bit sweeter than Jimin. Jungkook felt Jimin's mood is off comparing yesterday.

Hoseok: You are again late young man.' Hoseok scolded and Jungkook pouted cutely. He bowed in an apologetic way.

Jungkook: I'm sorry, sir.

Hoseok: And what is the reason today?

Jungkook sat on a chair and took his breakfast plate near, 'Alarm went off...' he mumbled.

Jimin looked at him and shook his head in frustration, seriously! Wow...he can lie that good too? He thought in his mind and the rage was nothing but increasing every minute. He was calm like sea before the tsunami....But alas! None understood it!

If they could then Jungkook wouldn't be that chilled, 'Jimin hyung why you didn't wake me up today?' he whined like a baby.

Jimin was pouring milk in a glass, he didn't even looked up to him and said, 'Am I your personal maid or what?' his tone was colder, that means he wasn't joking. Jungkook stumbled for a minute and looked at Jimin with hurt eyes.

Jungkook: h-hyung? I didn't mean like that-

Jimin didn't reply him anymore. He ignored the pouty boy and went inside the kitchen silently, clearly he wasn't in a pleasant mood.

Hoseok felt something is off with Jimin, he looked at the youngest who was also in a confused state.

Hoseok: Jungkook? You did anything wrong yesterday?

Jungkook shook his head, 'No hyung-ie. He was all fine till last! I promise I was good boy.' He pouted with his glossy eyes, he don't like when Jimin behave cold with him like that. And now he doesn't even know what he did!

Hoseok: Then why he is looking angry with you?

Jungkook shrugged and looked down, feeling very sad now, 'Dunno hyung-ie!'

Hoseok sighed seeing the bunny down and patted his back gently, 'It's ok...I think he got angry cause you are getting up late everyday. He might be tired of it now. So, you should say sorry to him and not do that again, he will be ok again, hmm?'

Jungkook nodded and scrunched his nose cutely, 'Is it? Then I will go and apologize to hyung right now.' He got up from the seat and went inside the kitchen. Hoseok sighed, Aish, these boys....

Jungkook peeked inside the kitchen and saw Jimin near the cabinet, searching for something. He inhaled deeply before going near him and hugging him from the back. Jimin flinched on the sudden act but got himself together once he saw it's the makhne. He again turned his face into cold one and tried to free himself from Jungkook's hold.