13

After around one hour;

Jimin finally gathered up himself and exhaled deeply. Just then what happened earlier! He gasped as the last words of his youngest brother ringed on his ears! He remembered how he punished Jungkook so hard with cane and didn't even give him any after care! He felt terribly bad about it, he knows how sensitive his baby is, he wants cuddles and sweet caring acts from his hyungs after every punishments and here he even used his most fearful equipment and didn't showed him care after that! Damn! He might have been feeling miserably sad and hurt!

Freaking Jeon Jimin! Why you can't just control your freaking useless anger? He cursed himself inside his head. He messed up pretty badly, right?

He slowly stood up and went to washroom for washing his exhausted face. Then he wiped his face and finally went out of his room to find out the youngest. He went inside Jungkook's room, thinking he will meet a crying or upset bunny inside....but it was empty. Jimin frowned, usually Jungkook stays in his room when he is sad or mad at his hyungs. He waits for them to come and comfort him...yeah it's so childish. But that really what he is, a adorable baby for his hyungs.

Jimin checked everywhere in his room, but he wasn't there. He came out and climbed down stairs with a bit hurried and concerned steps.

-Kookie-ah?' he called but no one replied him. Jimin started getting anxious once he explored the kitchen, living room, portico, garden, pool area- everything...but he was nowhere to be found!

-Jungkook-ie? Are you hiding from Hyung-ie? Baby I won't scold you anymore, I promise. I'm sorry for being harsh on you...bub, just come out, please?' Jimin yelled guessing Jungkook is still scared or angry with him. But no, there is no sign of him! Jimin called on his number but he heard the ringtone of Jungkook's phone coming from his room. He sighed frustratingly remembering he sacked all of his devices!

At this point, Jimin started getting panicked. He is scared of thinking the makhne, he is way too sensitive. What if went out alone? And there are so many rivals of Hoseok. What if-

He is all alone now, and can't even try to contact his hyungs as his phone is not with him!

Shit! You are such an idiot Jimin! Hoseok hyungs are not here, how he can find out the makhne all alone now? Where did he go!? Jimin pulled his hairs in frustration.

He went out and thought to get sure if he really went out or not. So, Jimin called one of the guards on main gate. The guard came and bowed to him.

Jimin: Did you see Jungkook?

Guard: Yes sir. Jungkook sir went out from here around one hour ago.

Jimin felt like he is having a migraine. This brat will be his death one day. He ran his fingers through his hair and nodded to the guard telling him that he may go now.

He sat on one of the couch in garden and started thinking where he can go now. And only one place came in his mind. He pulled out his phone and dialed on a number, waiting for the other person on that side to pick it up...

.

.

1 hour ago;

In Kim mansion;

Taehyung was chilling on living room. Only he was in the house as his others went in mission with Hoseok. He gathered some snacks and sat on the couch, turning on the television...he started munching his snacks. He is a social butterfly and loves to stay between many people. But most of time, he need to stay alone, well despite hospital time.

At first he used to get bored and sulk with his hyungs for leaving him alone. But, as time passes, he became more mature and now, he really don't hate to be alone that much. But sometimes it sucks.