Hawkeye/Reader: Lazy Days

It was a perfect day to stay inside at the Avengers Tower. It seems that's what everyone was doing. You, Tony and Clint were playing Mario Kart and so far you were winning until Clint gave you a blue shell... That bastard.
"Haha suck it (y/n)!"
"You wish Barton!" You replied
"No he really wants you to (y/n)." Tony said
"Shut up Stark" Clint snaps
"Touchy..." Stark said. Clint stormed off.
"Nice job Tony." You said walking off to find Clint. 'Great he's probably hiding..' You thought to yourself. You looked everywhere, or at least you thought you did, finally giving up you went to your room.
"Why do you have to run Clint? God I'm such an idiot for ever liking you too..." You said aloud.
"No you're not... Because I'm the bigger idiot for letting Tony get to me." Clint said behind you. Turning around you were confronted with his chest.
"You weren't supposed to hear that Barton..." You said into his chest. "I know but I have super hearing so I-" you cut him off with a kiss. His hands tangled into your hair and yours in his. Hearts racing you pulled him to the bed. Him on top of you, he started to take off your shirt.
"Clint are you sure?" You said in between breaths.
"I've never been so sure in my life" he replied. And the day proceeded on.

Later that evening you two were laying in bed together.
"I love you so much (y/n)." He whispered
"I love you too Hawkeye." You said and kissed him on the nose. "Now if you'll excuse me," you said putting on his shirt "I'll be in the shower. You can join me of you want." With a wink you walked to the bathroom for a round two.
"Man I love lazy days.." Clint said to himself and followed after you.

A/N: Hope you guys liked it! Hawkeye is my fave and Jeremy Renner is like super hot.. :3
Don't forget to favourite and vote this story! Thanks! xx