Teen!Bruce x Teen!Reader: Science Fair

You locked eyes across the room for what seems the seventh time that day. You gave Bruce a threatening look as you got the rest of your poster board set up. You and Bruce were under the Engineering category and you were sure he was going to win. You despised how smart he was, you were allowed to at least because being tied for 1st in your class with Bruce really got on your nerves. Him and his stupid hoodie, his skinny jeans, his annoying hair, and those eyes that can pierce any girls heart. You'd hate to admit it but you had a little crush on him, not that it was a big deal or anything it was just a little phase, it'll pass soon. Looking over at him again you saw that he probably had the best display there. It was the coolest for sure even though his science partner Tony Stark did the whole design and Bruce actually did the experiment. His eyes met yours again and tony whispered something in him ear. You turned away to talk to your neighbor/best friend (y/f/n).

"What do you think they're talking about?" you asked them. "Well to my observations," they said "Probably to come over and talk to you for he is walking over here now". 'Oh my gosh what does he want?!' you thought.

"Hey (y/n), i just wanted to come over here and wish you good luck." he said. "Thanks Bruce! I would wish you good luck to but it looks like you won't need it. Your set up is really good" you said acknowledging his set up behind him. "Thanks," he said but continued "I was actually wondering if you would like to take a walk with me before the fair starts?" he asked. Your friend nudged you forward "Yeah sure!" you said and he offered his hand which you took. Looking back at your friend you flipped them off and they just smiled.

You were walking down the corridor of the University hand in hand with Bruce chatting about school and which Uni you will be going to next year. Until he stopped you at the fountain in the middle of the campus. "(y/n) I have something to ask you." he said. "What is it Bruce?" you were worried. "I want to know ifyouwillbemygirlfriend?" he said really fast. You giggled at him "Are you saying youwanttobemyboyfriend?" you asked mocking him a little bit. He stared and gave you a slightly disappointing look.

In that moment that passed the world was in slow motion. He kissed you full of passion and a wanting, you were on cloud nine and you wove your fingers through his hair. You pulled away breathing heavily. "Is that a good answer?" you asked smirking at him. He just smiled and kissed you again.

"Attention all science fair high school students!" the campus over com said " the fair will be starting in a few moments. Please get back to your projects for the beginning of the fair."

"we should get going." he said. Again you guys joined hands and walked back to the room. kissing you on the cheek he left for Tony at their display. "soooooo how did it go?" your friend winked at you. "were together now." you said quietly. "AWEH MY BABY HAS A BOYFRIEND! thatta girl (y/n)" your friend exclaimed and hugged you. "get off of  you weirdo!" you giggled and pushed them away. You looked over at Bruce but instead you were met with Tony, he gave you a wink and a smile and went to get Bruce.

-few months later-

It was graduation and you were sat next to your best friend who was quietly sobbing next to you. "Now announcing the class of 2017!" Cheers from the crowd woke you from your habit of zoning out and along with the other students you threw your cap in the air. Amongst the crowd you found Bruce with Tony. "That was a great speech babe!" you yelled over the cheers of the crowd.

When you got back to school after he science fair you decided that he deserved to be valedictorian instead of you.

"Thanks babe!" he replied and kissed you. "OH MY GOD GET A ROOM YOU TWO!" tony and your friend yelled. At the same time you and Bruce flipped them off.

In the end everyone was happy. Tony and (y/f/n) became best mates and you were planning a wedding!

A/N: Thanks for reading everyone! I haven't written in this one in a long time and i thought it was about time I did. Request are always open so please request something, its summer vacation and I'm lonely at my home all day with nothing to do. Please don't forget to vote this story and all that jazz! xx