Quicksilver/Reader: Nap

Today was your day off, and you were going to enjoy it. With your book in one hand and a cup of tea in the other you at on the couch. Everyone was gone so it was just you, your book, and the rain hitting the windows of Stark Tower outside. Or so you thought. Half way through your book there was a flash out of the corner of your eye. 'Great. This is just what I needed' you thought. There was an arm around you. "What are you reading there gorgeous?" Pietro said with a smirk.
"A book obviously..." You mumbled. Taken back by the way you said that Pietro took his arm off of you. "(Y/n)?" He asked. "Yes?" You answered. "Do you like me? I mean it in whichever way you want to take it." He questioned you.
"Yes I do very much Pietro. I like you a lot. I mean let's face it you're hot...but I can see you don't like be back." You said with sadness. Quickly you gathered your things and headed to your room. A blue-ish silver light whizzed passed you and your things were on the coffee table.
"Wait," Pietro ordered he walked up to you and embraced you putting his chin on your head "I've always liked you (y/n) I just thought you were too out of my league. You're so beautiful and smart and I don't want to drag you down. Not ever." He said. "You won't because I love you Pietro" you mumbled into his chest. As if on queue he pulled your face up to his and gave you a passionate kiss. He pulled away and put his forehead to yours. "I love you so damn much. You're my sun." He said in that accent of his. "And you my moon" you replied. He went in for another kiss, but you stopped him. "Pietro," you breathed " I don't want to go any further than this right now. All I wanted to do today was read and take a nap while listening to the rain that reminds me of home." You explained.
"Okay princess. Anything you want we'll do." He said and he laid on the couch, you got on top of him and listened to his heart beat. He flipped you over and laid on your breasts.
"Mm so comfy." He mumbled, you just rolled your eyes while you played with his hand.
"(Y/n) where are you from?" He questioned while still laying down on you. "Seattle,Washington. It's on the west coast below Canada and above Oregon. It rains almost all the time there, that's why I love the rain. It reminds me of home." You said with a smile. Sensing happiness in your tone he smiled. "I would love to visit" he barely mumbled before falling asleep on you. "I'll take you sometime" you said and kissed his hand. You too fell asleep.
Tony got back from wherever he was and he saw you both on the couch. "Awe how cute. Picture time." He said and took a picture of you two sleeping.

-Next Morning-
You and Pietro awoke to the sound of mingling from the kitchen breakfast bar. You guys got off the couch. "Mornin' sleepy heads!" Tony exclaimed "do you like what I did with the decor?" Opening your eyes further you saw that the whole front room was covered with pictures of you and Pietro sleeping on the couch.
"TONY I WILL KILL YOU!" You yelled as you furiously walked over to Tony. Luckily your boyfriend held you back. "Babe don't he's not worth it. Besides we look really cute." Pietro said as he took one of the pictures off of the wall. "I'm going to keep one." He said smugly.
"You may look cute but I don't!" You said. He just rolled his eyes and kissed you on the forehead before he dashed to his room to put up the picture. He came back and attacked you with a hug. "Anyway. Morning babe." As he pulled you in for a kiss.
An 'Awwww' erupted in the kitchen. "Ewww, get a room you two" Tony said. You flipped him off and continued to kiss your boyfriend.

A/N: thanks for reading guys! I really enjoyed writing this one. Don't forget to favourite and vote! Also don't be shy to request something, I'll do it for ya! xx