Teen!Bucky/Reader: Holy Shit

Prompt: Teen!Bucky x reader and teen!quicksilver x reader in 8th grade separate imagines please

A/N: This is just the Bucky one for now. I will be working on the quicksilver one soon. Also in this story I thought it would be cool to be Peter Parker's older sister.

James "Bucky" Barnes was by far the hottest guy in school. Any other girl who said other wise was wrong. He was star of the soccer team and friends with Steve Rogers, the second hottest guy, he was every girl's dream man.

You were getting your books at your locker when suddenly all noise ceased to exist. You turned to see what was going on and saw that a girl went up to Bucky and was asking him out. Nobody heard their conversation but she ended in tears and he was red.

"That poor soul." Wanda commented.

"Oh hey Wanda." you said "Do you know what happened?"

"Of course I know. Super powers." she said waving her hands "Duh."

"Thanks for that." you deadpanned.

"Well I just so happened to be near that when it happened." Wanda sighed.

"And???!!"

"She asked him out. It was bad (Y/N)."

"Oh no..."

"Yeah oh no." Wanda replied "He told her that he was interested in someone else. That lucky girl."

You stood there is a daze Bucky was interested in someone at the school. Names of all the girls you knew went through your head. You found it unbelievable that he could even like somebody in this school. You opened your mouth to ask Wanda something just as the school bell rang. You said your goodbye and went to Advanced Chemistry.

"Good afternoon class!" your professor exclaimed.

"Good afternoon" The class muttered.

"Please get out your books and turn to page 394. Today we will be learning about electricity. While you're doing that let me introduce you to a student that is transferring in from Physics. MR.Barnes will you please come in."

Holy shit. Bucky is in your class. You look at the empty seat next to you and back at the front of the room. 'Please don't assign him here. Please don't assign him here.' you muttered a little prayer to whatever god was listening. In an effort to look like someone was sitting next to you you spread your stuff among the table.

"Mr.Barnes why don't you take a seat next to Ms.Parker."

    'Nooooooo' you thought. 'Why me?'

You were awoken from your trance by Bucky clearing your throat. Clearing the stuff from his side of the table you looked back at your little genius brother Peter who knew you had been crushing on this guy for years, all he could give you is a thumbs up. You flipped him off. He gave you a thumbs down.

    "Am I interrupting something between the Parker siblings Mr. and Ms. Parker." your professor asked.

    "No Sir." you both groaned.

The lesson dragged on and the whole class was assigned to do a project with their table partner. Since this was a longer period than usual you had the remaining hour to begin working on it with your partner.

    "Okay so what do you think we should do?" Bucky asked.

    "Oh uh... Maybe we should build a small generator that gets power from natural resources. Or we could do whatever you want to do I really don't care." Your voice was dripping with nerves and it was completely obvious to anyone who heard you.