Captain America/Reader: Pancakes

It was a Sunday morning, the light was streaming into your room in the Avengers Tower and it was peaceful. Everyone was gone on their own missions except for Steve. Yes, your crush for the past six months was in the tower. Just you..and him...alone. What could go wrong?
Getting out of bed and brushing your teeth you put on your favourite zombie slippers and did the morning shuffle to the kitchen where you were confronted with Steve trying to make pancakes.
"Morning Cap." You said
"Morning (y/n). How did you sleep?" He asked
"Good, I had a weird dream. Hey cap do you need some help there?"
"That would be very kind of you" he replied
You walked next to him. And started putting the ingredients into a clean bowl every once in a while stoping to wipe the hair out of your face.
"I'm almost done with everything, can you get me the flour please." You said
"Sure thing, here you go." He handed the flour to you and squeezing it a little to get some in your face. You looked up at him and gave him a smirk.
"You asked for it Captain." You said. You put flour in your hand and blew some on his face.
"Excuse you" he said
"What are you going to do about it?" You replied.
"This." He poured even more flour on you.
"It's on!" You yelled. The two of you had a flour fight in the kitchen. You were laughing uncontrollably. The flour had finally run out and you two were a total mess.
"You got something on your lip." Steve said looking into your eyes. You gazed into his eyes and then his lips were on yours. He lifted you up onto the counter and proceeded to make out with you. He pulled away out of breath.
"I think I got it." He said
"Yeah, I think you did." You said out of breath. "Captain can I just say something?"
"Go for it Miss" he said.
"Can this just not be an in the moment kiss. I mean I've liked you for the past six months and I just don't want to lose you." You explained
"(Y/n)," he said " I will never leave you. I like you too. You're very beautiful and any man would be the luckiest man to have you on his arm." Your eyes met his "so what do you say (y/n), will you make me the luckiest man and be my girlfriend?"
"I would love to Steve." And you gave him a kiss. "After we're done cleaning up here and after we take a shower, do you want to come back and try making pancakes again or go out to breakfast?" You asked
"Mmmmm going out sounds good. Maybe we can go to that hole in the wall restaurant." He answered.
"Perfect." You replied and got to work cleaning you the kitchen.

A/N: Thanks for reading! Don't forget to favourite and vote! I'm also taking requests so don't be afraid to ask! xx