Teen!Tony/Teen!Reader- Oh My God

A/n: This contains smut!

"Okay class today we are starting a new project!" Mr. Adams announced. The class groaned. "This project will be on a home of the future. You and a partner of my choosing will have to create home of the future. It has to have a way of getting everything eco friendly. That means a good way to get water and energy."You and your best friend looked at each other hoping that you'll get each other like you always do. Mr. Adams got a top hat out and put everyone's names in.

"Okey dokey class our first pair is (Y/f/n) and Scott."

'Damn well there goes that.' you thought.

"Our second pair is (y/n) and Tony." Mr.Adams announced. You absolutely loathed Tony. If he was the last person in the world and you two had to repopulate you would rather just die. It probably wouldn't matter anyway because he would clone himself. Tony looked over at you and gave you a wink. You flipped him off.

"Ms.(y/l/n) please be kind to your partner."

"I'm pretty sure my partner doesn't know what kind is Mr.Adams." you retorted.

"I'm hurt (y/n). I was just trying to be nice." Tony added.

"(y/n), Tony, enough." Mr. Adams said. The rest of the class period was Mr. Adams calling off the rest of the pairs. As soon as the bell rang you were out of there on your way to your car.

"(y/n) wait!" Tony's voice called. You stopped right at your car and waited for him.

"What do you want Tony?"

"Well I was thinking that you and I could go to my place now and work on it. I'm a genius and you're... well smart," he commented. You just rolled your eyes. "But I was thinking that you can come over and we can knock this thing out really fast."

You paused for a second and thought about it. "Sure why not."

"Sweet! You can follow me there." he said and left to his car. You got in your car and followed Tony to his house. Once you arrived your jaw dropped. Your car looked like garbage compared to the cars in his driveway.

"Welcome to mi casa!" Tony said opening the door for you. You thanked him and walked in. His house was like Disneyland. There was no rides of course but the front room was about half the size of your house. "If you'll follow me I will lead you to my room." Tony stated and started to walk. You followed dumbfounded by his house and how beautiful it was. You got to his room and sat your stuff on his lab table.

"So what do you think we should do?" you said taking out a sketchbook so you can sketch your hosue of the future.

"Well I was thinking we could start off with some drinks and then figure out what we are actually going to do." Tony said handing you a beer. You don't usually drink but you thought 'why the hell not'. You guys had started your project at 3:30 and it's now 11:30 at night, you were both plastered and laughing about the dumbest things. Your parents text you and you said that you were staying at a friends house and that you were safe.

At midnight you finally started to get to work on the project. Tony's parents were out of town so you didn't have to be worried about being interrupted by somebody. Tony was being particularly annoying.

"Okay Tony. I finally got the dimensions down of the model and a way to get tiny solar panels on the roof. Let's get building."

"Okay. Let's go downstairs to my official lab?"

"Sure."

It was 1am and Tony was blasting some classic rock and dancing around his lab. You were putting the finishing touches on the model when he knocked into you ruining the whole thing. "TONY WHAT THE FUCK!!" you yelled making him stop in his tracks.