Thor/Reader: Pop Tarts and Dirty Kisses

A/N: This story contains smut!

Thor was no ordinary boyfriend he was the king of Asguard and king of your heart. Every Sunday morning you would wake up next to the sleeping god in Avengers tower, get up and toast some Pop Tarts in the toaster so they'll be ready for him. But this Sunday morning was different, very different.

You awoke face to face with Thor, quietly you tried to slip out of the bed to make him some breakfast but his arm snaked around your waist and pulled you closer to him.

"Where do you think you're going?" he smiled. He opened his eyes and met yours. "To fix you breakfast. Do you really think a breakfast fairy comes every morning and fixes you Pop Tarts?" you teased. "Yeah but it looks like she wont be fixing me breakfast today because I got her trapped right here." he replied, he flipped you over so that he was hovering over your body. You looked into his blue eyes and saw the sky. He was so beautiful it made you wonder why he wasn't the sex god instead of being the god of thunder and lightning. He smirked and pressed his lips to yours. He started to become more eager with each and every kiss but with every kiss he lowered himself more and more down your body worshiping every part of it.

His lips attached them self to your breast and began to suck and nibble at them. He then moved to the next one putting a hand to the one he was previously working on. A moan escaped your lips and you felt his chuckle vibrate through your whole body. He moved to your lower abdomen sucking just above your slit, he looked up asking for permission and you gave him a nod. He swiftly pulled down your panties and lick down your slit making you even wetter. He began eating you out and pumping his fingers in and out of your body. "Oh my god Thor!" you screamed as you came on his fingers. He gave you a very messy kiss as he slipped on a condom and entered you. You gave a loud moan. He stood still so you could get used to his size and then proceeded to thrust in and out of your body gaining speed. You wrapped your arms around his neck and pulled him down into a kiss. He was getting faster and a knot was building in your abdomen and you came again. He pulled away from your lips looking into your eyes. What you saw was terrifying yet extremely hot. Thor was hungry for more.

He picked you up from the bed, his dick still in your vagina, and pushed you up against the nearest wall. He began to pump in and pout of you even more now. You were a mess of pure ecstasy and bliss as he attacked your neck with his lips leaving hickies all over. He grunted signaling that he was close to coming. Your hands found his face and pulled him in for a kiss. He soon came and bit your lip when he did, that pushed you over the edge and you came for your third time that morning. He finally slowed down and slid out of you disposing of the condom in the trash.

"How was that for a morning?" he said a little bit out of breath. You looked at him and pulled him in for a kiss. "It was a very exciting morning." you said, "why don't we take a shower and then we can get some breakfast?" you asked and he gave you a nod.

After your shower you guys got dressed for the day and went out in the front room. You went into the kitchen while Thor wrestled Loki to the ground for control over the remote. You heard stark enter the kitchen "Nice tattoos (y/n) did you get those this morning?" Tony asked. "Shut it stark." you demanded. "Hey I didn't say anything.... Is he good in bed?" he asked and gave you a wink. This was going to be a long morning.

A/N: Thanks for reading guys this was requested by darcie-stark! Don't forget to vote please it would mean alot to me. Requests can be messaged privately or commented. Thanks again!! xx