Loki/Reader: My King

A/N: This story contains smut!

Being the princess of Asgard was no simple feat. You had your daily duties and also had many appearances with your trickster husband Loki. You often hung out with his brother as well because let's admit it Thor is less uptight about everything than Loki.

"Lady (y/n0 you look beautiful tonight." Thor said across the table.

"Thank you Thor. My ladies maids made this for me." you replied smiling at him. You caught Loki's gaze as your eyes returned to your book. The sun was out and the garden was in full bloom. It would be silly to stay in all day and not enjoy the outdoors.

"I really must say my wife does look ravishing." Loki added.

"It's like she's too pretty to be yours brother." Thor replied.

"Thor stop! You're going to make him angry." you giggled. Loki glared at Thor before getting up and offering his hand to you.

"Join me for a walk around the gardens?" he asked coldly. You smiled at him and took his hand, standing to join him. You placed your head on Loki's shoulder wrapping his arm around you. It was rare that he showed this much affection outside of your private quarters.

"I don't want you around Thor that much anymore." Loki said.

"Why?" you asked.

"Because I don't want you to. I don't like the way he looks at you."

"You can't just tell me not to be friend with him anymore because of that!"

"I can because I am your king!'

"You aren't! Not yet at least!" you argued.

"Foolish girl!" he spat and grabbed your arm teleporting you to your shared private quarters. "I don't want you around him because he probably wants you!"

"He knows I'm with you! You're just Jealous that i converse more with him than you! It's not my fault that you're always so jealous!" you shouted and stomped away to the bedroom.. Thor was the first person to comfort you when you were forced to marry Loki. He was the one who made you see the good things in his younger brother. Loki followed you into the bedroom. "Go away." you spat.

"What did you call me?" he asked.

"You heard me."

"What did you call me?" he demanded.

"You're jealous Loki. You know you are but you can't get over that can you?"

He looked deep into your eyes grabbing your face kissing you roughly. Your fingers found a way to his hair. Loki broke the kiss.

"I'm going to show you you're mine." he growled picking you up over his shoulder and tossing you onto the bed. He took off his jacket and on the edge. "Crawl over here onto my lap. Foolish girls get punished for disobeying their king." Knowing Loki could easily destroy you, you did as he said. He pushed your skirt up revealing a dark green thong. "What a pretty sight to see" he said s giving your ass a light smack. You let out a moan that echoed throughout the room.

"What am I?" he asked

"Jealous." you said

Smack

"What am I!?" He yelled again.

Smack

"My King!" you said.

"Louder!"

Smack

"My King!" you screamed.

"Good girl." Loki said rubbing the area on your ass that is now cherry red. "Strip for your king."

You got off of his lap and undid the tie that was holding your dress revealing a matching set of green underwear. You looked at Loki's pants failing to hide his erection. You walked over seductively and straddled Loki's thigh.

"Does the king mind?" you whispered in his ear and began riding his thigh. You started of slow making sure every time to tease Loki. He grabbed onto your ass and started sucking and kissing your neck. You were a moaning mess and could only imagine how you must look riding Loki's thigh.

"Don't cum unless I tell you to." he mumbled against your neck.

Loki undid your bra and started pinching and pulling your hardened nipples. You let out a pornographic moan into his ear. He slapped your boss making you moan louder. He grabbed you and laid you down on the bed. Sliding his hands down and toying with you thong. Pulling of your thong slowly teasing you Loki made eye contact. You glared back at him for not getting on with it.

"My king please get on with it." You moaned.

"Good things come to those who wait My Queen."

His hand glided against your slit making you buck into it, immediately his other hand went across your waist to hold you down. Loki then inserted two fingers into you and started to thrust hard not holding back. You let out a scream of pleasure so loud that you're pretty sure anyone passing the room can hear you. "Fuck!" you moaned.

"Oh darling that's exactly what I plan on doing." Loki replied going faster.
"May I come please My King?" you whined.

"Not yet" Loki said taking his fingers out and stripping "Are you ready?"

"Y-Yes!" you moaned as Loki thrust into you.

Loki was big and every time you had sex it felt like the first time. He didn't hesitate and began thrusting fast. You felt the familiar knot in your stomach and couldn't take it much longer.

"L-Loki please!" you whine.

"What did you call me?" he grunted.

"M-My King! Please let me cum!"

"Beg." He said kissing your neck.

"Please please please please let me cum My King!" you whined. Loki grunted in approval letting you cum. He hit your spot over and over making you release onto him. Your walls squeezed around him making him cum too. You felt his seed spill into you as he still thrust. When he finally went limp he pulled out and laid next to you.

"I love you My King" you breathed as you cuddled close to him.

"I love you My Queen" Loki replied placing a kiss on your forehead.

A/N: This was requested by @HaileyYoung251. Thank you for requesting! I hope you all enjoyed, remember requests are always open! Thanks! xx