Tony Stark/Reader: Anniversary

A/N: This story has smut in it, just warning you! Have fun reading! xx

Today was your two year anniversary with your boyfriend Tony Stark, and he was up to something. You awoke and saw an envelope in your night stand, you opened it. The note read: 'Go to where I spend my time when I'm not with you'. The obvious answer was his man cave where he tinkers. Getting dressed in jeans and one of Tony's t-shirts you then proceeded to the shop and on his work bench was an envelope that read Clue 2, it read 'yay you found the second clue! Good for you! Now go find my science brother and he'll give you the next clue.' Walking back up stairs you made your way to Bruce's room. You knocked.
"Come in" he answered.
"Hi Bruce. Tony is sending me on a scavenger hunt and the clue said you'd have the next one, so may I have it please?' You asked politely.
"Sure (y/n)," he said and he brought out a package with your name on it. "Have fun." He said.
"Thanks Bruce!" You said leaving his room.
You made way to your room. Knowing Tony it could be anything embarrassing. You sat down on your bed and opened the package, of course Tony got you sexy black and red lingerie. The not on top of the lingerie read: 'Hey sexy, put this on underneath that black dress you have on in your closet and meet me where we gazed at the stars.' You put on the lingerie and your black dress, accompanying the dress you put on your red high heels and your favourite lace choker necklace. Walking to the elevator to go to the roof of the avengers tower you got a whistle from Clint in the living room.
"Thanks Clint" you cooed at him.
He turned red and went back to watching TV. On the elevator ride up to the roof your heart was racing. 'What could Tony have planned?' You thought to your self. The elevator doors opened, the roof top was decorated with lights and underneath them was a table with silverware for two.
"Hey babe." Tony greeted you.
"Tony you did this all for me?" You asked.
"Happy anniversary babe." he said as he walked you over to the table. He sat you down and even tucked you in. The table was set beautifully and there was a tiny Eiffel Tower in the middle and smiled at it.
"I wanted this night to be in Paris but it was kinda a last minute idea so I had to make do." He explained with a little sound of disappointment in his voice.
"This is perfect Tony. It's better than Paris." You giggled.
"Let's start dinner?" Tony asked. You gave him a nod and Steve arrived with some dinner. He set the plates down gently on the table, "Enjoy." He said and then he left. You two enjoyed the dinner, it was probably the best dinner you've ever had, and engaged in some delightful conversation. Steve came back with dessert. It was your favourite, cheese cake with strawberries.
After eating Tony took your hand and pulled out a remote.
"Care for a dance?" He asked.
" I would love too." You replied. And he pressed the play button. Your favourite slow song came on, and you two danced.
"(Y/n)," he pulled away after the song ended "I love you so much and I'm the luckiest man in the world to have you." He got down on one knee. "Will you be my wife?" He asked.
"Yes Tony! A thousand times yes!!" You said. He got up and kissed you passionately.
"How about we take this somewhere else?" You said with a smirk.
"Yes please" Tony said and kissed you again. Somehow you guys managed to make it to his room and onto his bed. He pulled off your dress with one swift movement revealing the lingerie you were wearing.
"Man I love me" he said with a cocky smirk.
"Shut up Tony." You replied.
He proceed to kiss down your body stopping at your womanhood. He pulled off your panties and proceeded to give you some pleasure, you moaned. After he was done it was your turn. You took off his shirt and pants. You wrapped your lips around his member and bobbed your head up and down. He too moaned. After you were done he lauded you down and entered your body. He began to thrust and his kisses got sloppier before you both had orgasms. Riding out your orgasms he kissed you.
"I love you so much." He said as he lay next to you.
"I love you too." You replied facing him. You two soon fell asleep in each other's arms.

The next morning you awoke with the shower running. Entering the on suite bathroom you saw Tony in the shower.
"Hey there future Mrs.Stark come to join me?" he said through the glass.
"Yes Mr.Stark" you replied with a sexy tone.
"God I love it when you call me that, do it more often." He said as you got into the shower.
"Yes Mr.Stark." You replied pulling him in for a kiss. This was definitely the best anniversary ever.

A/N: Thanks for reading guys! Don't forget to favourite and vote this story! xx