Bucky Barnes/Reader That's My Wife!

Prompt: Hey! Could you do an imagine with Bucky Barnes? Fast forward into the future and the reader and himself have a 16 y.o boy? Could it be like, their son has some guy friends over and they find his mom (the reader) hot? and hit on her, thinking that she's his sister cause she looks really young? And while they're having dinner the boys keep complimenting her etc. but go too far, making Bucky yell because he's had enough?

Bucky was the best husband a girl could ever ask for,some days he had his moments but nothing like this. After realizing that you were pregnant you guys decided to settle down. Everyone was so happy for you and Bucky and were extremely surprised that you were retiring and literally getting a house with a white picket fence. It as a nice neighborhood and there was a great school nearby. You were a happy family and nothing could ever change that.

Jump forward 16 years and your family has really grown. Well it is just you, Buck, and your 16 year old boy Jordan Steven Barnes. There was going to be an additional one to the family, you were 6 months pregnant and were happily expecting a little girl. You finally wouldn't be the only girl in a house full of boys. Your boy Jordan had a few friends over that day, it was typical that the star soccer player always have a bunch of friends over especially after a big game. They were obviously spending the night so you decided to make the boys a nice dinner. They were all in the front room playing video games, you and Bucky were in the kitchen preparing the dinner.

"Hey mom, do we have anything to drink?" Jordan asked.

"There is some water and juice boxes in the fridge."

"Thanks!" Him and his friend grabbed some drinks and left.

"Hey son don't leave trash in the living room." Bucky reminded him.

"We won't dad."

"Man Jordan your mom is so hot especially for being pregnant." Jordan friend whispered to him. You didn't hear him but Bucky sure did. Buck gripped the knife hard, so hard his knuckles turned white.

"Buck are you okay?" you asked.

"Yeah I'm fine." he grunted.

Dinner was almost finished and you were setting the table. Bucky makes a mean chicken divine and you couldn't wait to dig in.

"Boys dinner is ready!!" you called into the front room. The game stopped and the boys ran into the dining room in ten seconds flat. "Wow you boys must be really hungry."

"We are starving mom." one of the boys said. It wasn't weird for them to call you mom you practically raised them, they were always over at your house.

Dinner was amazing. It was really funny to see Buck squished between two kids. There were so many of you that you all were shoulder to shoulder at the table. The boys were talking among themselves. You decided to clean up the table. You collected all of the plates and started to wash them at the sink. Some of the boys were whispering something.

"Isn't Jordan's mom banging?"

"Dude totally. Total MILF."

Ever since being in the avengers Bucky acquired a good ear and nothing gets past him. He hears all. He gripped the table getting frustrated, knuckles white, jaw tense. The whispering wouldn't stop.

"SHUT UP ABOUT MY WIFE!" he shouted. The whole house went silent.

"James!" you said extremely shocked. "Boy please go you Jordan's room. That include you Jordan.". There was a chorus of okays, they all shuffled off to Jordan's room.

"James. What the hell was that?!" you asked.

"They were talking about you. Saying how hot you were. I couldn't take it. You're mine and always will be."

Your face was red. "James that doesn't mean that you just yell at them. They're teenage boys. I bet you were the same way when you were young. I'll always be yours and nothing can ever change that. You're so silly..." You kissed his forehead. "I'll go apologize for the boys. Go to our room and try to relax."

You went to Jordan's room. "Hey guys. I'm sorry about Bucky. He just got a little heated that's all. You guys can go back to playing video game if you want." you said giving them a smile. You went to find Bucky in your room. He was laying on the bed with his shirt off. Clearly ready to go to sleep for the night. You got into some pajamas and got in next to Bucky. That night he slept with an arm extra tight around you and your baby.

A/N: Thanks for reading! This was requested on my Tumblr. If you'd like to request something you can do that here or over on my Tumblr. Don't forget to favourite! Thanks! xx