Quicksilver/Reader: Hot Water

A/N: I know I've already written a Quicksilver one but I really like him! What can I say he's hot.
Pietro was teasing you, and not in the way you liked it. It started early in the morning when he caught you sleeping on the couch with your favourite childhood stuffed animal.
"Awe how cute. (Y/n) sleeps with a toy still!" He said in his beautiful accent. Not that you'll ever admit that you think everything about him is beautiful. "GIVE IT BACK YOU BUTT!" You yelled at him while you attempted to swipe it from his hands, but he was too tall. He rolled his eyes and tossed it at you, he sped off leaving his light behind him probably to bother someone else.

Later that evening you decided that you wanted to make some cake for the team. Getting out the Betty Crocker mix, milk, and eggs you got to work. About half way through you felt a rush of air past you and on your left you saw Pietro leaning against the counter out of the corner of your eye. 'God damnit' you thought.
"What are you doing there (y/n)? Are you practicing being a good house wife for me?" He cooed at you. You finally figured it out, Pietro wasn't teasing you with cruel intentions. He was teasing you because he liked you. So you decided to play a little game with him, you decided to flirt back. "Why yes I am Pietro." You said as you took a finger of cake batter and sucked it off of your finger while you looked at him. His face got red and he shifted in his spot. Suddenly you flicked cake batter on his face.
"What the hell was that for!?" He growled.
"I dunno. Just cos." you gave him a wink. He smirked at you and fling cake batter on you. The war was on. You two flung cake batter at each other from across the kitchen. When the cake batter was out you both looked like a Betty Crocker factory exploded in the kitchen. You both started to laugh at each other.

After your laughing fit you two went to shower. He went in his bathroom and you went to your bathroom. "Don't steal all of the hot water." He told you. "I'll try not to" you replied.
Normally when you shower you like to use warm water, but this time you decided to get back at Pietro and steal the hot water. So you turned the dial up a little more than usual. A few seconds later you heard a yell from Pietro's room. "(Y/N) YOU TOOK ALL OF THE HOT WATER!" He shouted.,

You laughed evilly. Moments later your door slammed open and a soaking wet Pietro came in with only a towel on. Your face couldn't be any more red than it already was. Whipping the towel off you saw everything, he opened the glass door of the shower and pinned you against the wall with his hands next to your head. "What did I say about stealing the hot water?" He growled. You looked into his eyes, you were partially scared for your live and partially really turned on. Looking into his blue eyes you gave him a smirk and said: "I dunno. What are you gonna do about it?". That pushed him over the edge. He pressed his lips against yours forcing himself into your mouth. You had to admit you really liked the rough, dominance side of Pietro. You could really get used to this. He flipped you so your front was pressed against the shower wall. You felt his hard member on your ass. You moaned. "Oh little (y/n) likes that?" He questioned, his accent getting thicker. You nodded. "Well guess what," he said stepping out of the shower putting his towel on "not today." And he walked out of the door. You let out a frustrated groan and proceeded with your shower. After wrapping a towel around your body you stepped into your room. Pietro was there... Laying on your bed waiting for you. Within a millisecond he was in front of you. "Maybe today." He said with a smirk. And he whipped off his and your towel.
Let's just say after that you had the best sex of your life. And you gained a super hot boyfriend.

A/N: Thanks for reading! I hope you all enjoyed it, don't forget to favourite and vote the story! And request something! Please! xx