Bucky/Reader- Idiot

Prompt: Teen!bucky x reader and teen!quicksilver x reader in 8th grade separate imagines please

A/N: I'll actually be making it set in high school just because I'm more comfortable with it. By the way the quicksilver one will be out soon too! Also this was requested by JordanAkins0

Bucky Barnes was the best and worst thing to happen to you. The best part about him was that he was in marching band with you and you got to see him everyday. The worst part was that he was an annoying piece of shit. You were panting out of breath as the crowd clapped after the marching band's performance. Bucky was lead snare and you were captain of the colour guard, he was always bragging on how easy colour guard was and how anyone could do it.

"God I'm so sore" you said talking to your friend by the locker rooms.

"Well you shouldn't be colour guard is too easy. Try marching and drumming at the same time." Bucky interrupted. Your head snapped in his direction and your friend left not wanting to be any part of it.

"I'd like to see you try it Barnes."

"Maybe I will someday or maybe not. It's probably too easy anyway.." h trailed off walking towards you. He got really close to your face. "Besides I wouldn't want to intimidate you by being better than the captain."

"What is your problem!?" you yelled at him pinning him to the wall. "Do you think this is funny? Huh? Its really fucking hard to dance and spin a flag out there while I'm trying not to hit you even though I'd really like to." you growled.

"Yeah?" he replied with a smug look on his face. Before you knew it your lips were on his, he tensed up a bit but kissed you back. You pulled away.

"So you like me eh? I knew it." He said.

"God you're such an idiot." you said and turned to walk away. You felt his hand grab your forearm. His hands were rough and calloused from playing drums so long, they felt amazing against your soft skin.

"I like you too." he said turning you around. You were surprised, you always kind of flirted with him but you never thought he would catch on to it. You were about to say something when he pulled you to his chest and kissed you. You melted into the kiss, you never thought this would happen but you couldn't get enough. His hand wrapped around your waist as your fingers found their way through his hair. Breaking the kiss he opened the locker room door and pulled you inside pushing you up against the lockers.

"Jesus Bucky." you breathed.

"Sorry love. I just can't stop." he smirked and kissed you again. You started to rub your hands up and down his chest feeling his muscles underneath his t shirt. He let out a moan making you smirk against his kiss. He began to travel down your neck making sure to leave little marks that only if you were looking for mark you would find them. It was your turn to let out a moan as his hands grabbed your butt.

"Bucky" you breathed. You arched your back giving Bucky more access to your neck.

"You have no idea how long i've been waiting to do this." He said looking deep into your eyes. You gave him a smile and kissed him once more. You could hear the crowd cheer outside almost as if they were cheering for you two. That was until you heard the announcer.

"Alright ladies and gentlemen as we go to halftime-"

"Half time!? Oh shit!" you exclaimed. You grabbed Bucky's wrist and dashed out the door almost getting caught by the entire football team. You took him under the bleachers.

"That was close..." You breathed out.

"Yeah it was." he laughed. You let out a small laugh too. "So (y/n), would you do me the honour of being my girlfriend?" was asked taking your hands.

"Of course Bucky." you smiled and kissed him on the cheek.

For the rest of the game you sat with your friend and new boyfriend cheering on your school steam. You may have lost the game but you won an extremely handsome boyfriend.

A/N: Thanks so much for reading guys! Requests are open and don't forget to favourite this! Love you all! Thanks! xx