Baseball Time

(Is it knifes or knives?)

'He makes a point of relaxing behind the school every day before class, with a drink and an English newspaper he got from Hawaii' Sugino turns to Nagisa 'Just as reported. Thanks, Nagisa!'

Koro-sensei was chilling on a chair while reading a newspaper he got from Hawaii.

Nagisa nods at him 'Yep. Good luck, Sugino.'

'You got it. That ten billion yen is mine!' Sugino says holding a baseball ball full of BBs. He throws it towards
Koro-sensei.

'Good morning!' Their teacher says appearing behind them. 'Remember, speak up when you greet someone!'

'G-Good morning, Koro-sensei'

'Embedding those anti-me BBs into a baseball? A fine idea! It won't make the kind of noise an airgun would. However, I had all this time to kill waiting for the ball to arrive and my cells would fall apart if I touched those BBs directly' Koro-sensei states 'So that's why I popped over to the equipment room to grab a glove.' He says showing the glove that had the baseball ball in it.

Sugino gasps and Nagisa sweat drops.

'I do hope you can kill me-- before graduation, that is' Koro-sensei says walking away. 'Now then, time for homeroom'

'Yes, sir..' Sugino looks down sadly 'Damnit. Guess my ball won't do the trick after all'

'Sugino...'

-

---

-

(why does Nagisa talk so fucking much in his head like it's 90% of the episode like this.)

'Yeah it kinda looks like him' M/n looks at his drawing. He was very bored so he decided to draw his teacher but M/n isn't very artistic. So the drawing was bad really bad.

M/n taps Rio's shoulder and points at his drawing. 'Beautiful isn't it' he whispers.

Rio covers her mouth trying not to laugh and M/n could only roll his eyes.

'Maybe just maybe Karma was right about me not being good at drawing' M/n puts the drawing away before his teacher can see it.

'Hey-- Nagisa' Kayano whispers VERY loudly. M/n turns to the duo. Totally not eavesdropping the conversation. 'Suginos attempt to kill Koro-sensei failed hasn't it?'

'Uh-huh' Nagisa nods 'He's been down in the dumps ever since'

'It's nothing to get bummed out about. I mean, none of us have succeeded yet'

Koro-sensei suddenly flashes by and grabs Sugaya's notebook. 'Sagaya'

'Never realized but his name has gay in it- lol'

'So close! But my features are a bit finer than that' He says showing the drawing Sugaya made. M/n eyes widen looking at Rio.

'Why don't you show yours' she whispers.

'Shut up'

-

---

-

The bell rings.

'Well class I have some business to take care of today, so if you'll excuse me'

'Business..?'

'Yes. I'm catching a game in New York' He says.

'There he goes..' Yoshida says looking at the spot where Koro-sensei was.