Ball Game Tournament Time

Sentences like this 'heeey' means that the speaker guy is taking

×

M/n was walking with Karma, Nagisa, and Sugino over the Main School Area. Sugino stretches out and exhales satisfied. 'The rainy season's finally over!' the male exclaims happily as he puts his arms behind his neck.

'It's starting to get hot' Nagisa says and M/n nods. It was indeed getting hot and M/n wasn't a fan of it. Sweaty clothes, mosquitos, and the hotness that makes you want to die are the worst. 'The season for outdoor activities' Sugino says with a bright smile. 'How about we go have fun somewhere outside?'

'Sure, what do you want to do?' Nagisa asks.

'How about fishing?' Karma suggests and both boys agree. M/n quickly shakes his head. 'Nooo, thank you. I am out of here' M/n says quickly to three before making a sharp turn to the left. Karma quickly grabs the shorter male's hand pulling him to his side.

'Sounds good. What's there to catch right now?' Nagisa asks ignoring M/n. M/n tries to pull away from Karma's grip but was unable to. 'Let go! I have more things to do!' the male exclaims angrily.

'Summer is the season for fresh delinquents. Let's use Nagisa as bait to catch the one that try to shake him down' Karma says, demon horns and a tail appearing behind him. M/n stops struggling and looks at Karma dumbfounded.

'Now for real. What should we do?' Sugino sighs frustrated as he can't come up with any ideas.

'Go home. We should go home!' M/n says as they walked past a sports field. Nobody paid attention to him making the male groan in frustration. M/n pulls Karma's phone out of his pockets and starts to scroll through insta.

'Oh, how about the beach?' Nagisa suggests. The idea wasn't bad but M/n wasn't in the mood for social interactions. The group stops walking and look over at the field where people were playing baseball. M/n looks up from the phone paying attention to the game.

'By the way. Your mom texted you' M/n says suddenly and Karma hums. Not really listening.

One of the players spots Sugino standing behind the fence. 'Hey, Sugino, it's you!' Kazutaka says with a gentle smile. 'Long time no see' More people look over at the group making M/n kinda uncomfortable.

'Hey, Sugino!'

'It's Sugino!'

The whole group begins to walk over to the male and Sugino quickly walks up to them. 'What gives? You should come say hi once in a while!' one of the baseball players says and Sugino laughs shaking his head.

'Nah, it'd be kind of awkward.'

'You're gonna participate in next week's ball game tournament, right?' Another one asks making Sugino's mood go down. 'Oh, I guess it hasn't been decided yet, but I think I'd like to' Sugino replies unsure.

'But Man, I envy you. You're in E class, so you get to goof off every day. We've got schoolwork and the club so we're running on fumes' A man with a sharp jawline says and M/n scoffs. Of course, why not disrespect the E Class yet again.

'Knock it off' The leader or that's who M/n thinks that he is, pats the Jawline Man's shoulder with his glove. 'Juggling both schoolwork and extracurriculars at a prep school isn't something you have to do unless you're one of the chosen' he says with a grin.

'Wow, that's incredible' Karma states and M/n furrows his eyes before sighing deeply. Karma needs to keep his mouth shut. 'You make it sound like you're one of the chosen'

'I am. Don't like it? Then I'll show you at the ball game tournament. There are those chosen to stand at the top and those who aren't. You'll see the huge gap that's already opened between us at our age'